The Seahawks are Traditionally Bad

whatsyurprob

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The original conversation that Renz brought up was "playoff game", , Correct? Renz is right. The GB game was in the regular season and not the playoffs.

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Umm, they played a 3rd place game, during the "regular season"?

It's even listed as a playoff appearance: http://pro-football-reference.com/teams/gnb1964.htm

They had 14 game seasons back then, this was the 15th game for both the Packers and Cardinals, I'd say it was postseason. Where are you getting your facts from? I suppose my place could be wrong. . . .

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/1998/playoffs/news/1998/12/28/cardinals_history/

Ok, after a bit more research the game the Cards beat the Packers in 1964 in was what Vince Lombardi dubbed "the game for losers".....a consolation match to the championship.

Last edited:

HookemCards

Have at you!!!!!
Reaction score
Originally posted by SECTION 11
Yoits and away!!

If your thinking of the same cartoon as me, that was one of the best of all time. Daffy Duck is Robin Hood and keeps swinging from the vines into a tree. It happens over and over again, and after each time his speech gets worse. I laughed my ass off when I read that.

whatsyurprob

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsyurprob
The original conversation that Renz brought up was "playoff game", , Correct? Renz is right. The GB game was in the regular season and not the playoffs.

You got to it first. Nice Trader. At least you research. I commend you.

MastersofCombat

Basketball Junkie
Reaction score
I personally dont care what happened a million years ago when the Cardinals played in other cities.

I kinda agree with where I thought he was headed before he turned traitor.
It is very frustrating living in a neighborhood or for even that fact a city where almost everyone is a fan of another team and try very hard to disassociate themselves with theCARDINALS.

The Cardinals except in what my cardinal hater friends call the miracle win year. "Referring to the 1 win the Cardinals have here in the playoffs since being in the valley."

I love the Suns and WOULD not stand for them turning into the CLIPPERS of the NBA and still back them year after year. WHY ?
Cause I ve seen that their franchise if handled, managed, and loved enough will do great things.
STill not a championship but they are fun as HELL to watch.

I like the Buffalo Bills but I dont follow what they do on every move because I know RALPH WILSON will do whatever it takes to give his fans the best product he can that year.
I love the Cardinals follow all the moves they make but there are times like this year Im not sure Bill Bidwill cares what this teams record is.

I just hope ANQUAN has 200 yds every game or we might be in for a long year. Maybe EMMITT can make the COWBOY fans miss him this week.? Good Luck Cardinal PLAYERS Im behind and you woot woo!

Cardiologist

Veteran
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ryanwb
You say our team sucks so bad, why are you spending so much time on our board? Are you so devoid of a thrill in your life you have to come here and go on rants about your team? If Seattle is so great, why don't you go there.
People can't have an accurate assessment of the Cardinals if they are a fan and like to talk about them?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05