The Umbrella Academy (Netflix)

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I just can't get into S4 - tried multiple times and always find myself getting distracted really quickly. I also remembered almost nothing from the recap, so apparently I did a good job of tuning out S3 to even really understanding what's going on.

Devilmaycare

Nerd Supreme
Reaction score
I'm blown away. I watched E5 last night. Is that really what they did for the show's penultimate episode??? Put the nail in the coffin, it's dead. I'll watch E6 to finish it off but if there was more than one episode left then…

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I just can't get into S4 - tried multiple times and always find myself getting distracted really quickly. I also remembered almost nothing from the recap, so apparently I did a good job of tuning out S3 to even really understanding what's going on.
So you're saying it has great rewatchability...awesome

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I have a question, but I don't want to spoil it for anyone, and I am pretty sure the answers to my question would give it away.

Devilmaycare

Nerd Supreme
Reaction score
I have a question, but I don't want to spoil it for anyone, and I am pretty sure the answers to my question would give it away.
Post it in a spoiler and I'll try to answer it tomorrow after I watch the final episode tonight. I can answer in one too.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
If the Umbrella Academy had to die to reset the timeline, and it would erase the duplicate timelines, how would their children survive? Either they would not have been born, and also they are in a way station that would not exist if the timeline is restored, and/or the families could have taken one of the trains to an alternate timeline. Wouldn't they know the possibilities if they died?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
If the Umbrella Academy had to die to reset the timeline, and it would erase the duplicate timelines, how would their children survive? Either they would not have been born, and also they are in a way station that would not exist if the timeline is restored, and/or the families could have taken one of the trains to an alternate timeline. Wouldn't they know the possibilities if they died?
Yeah, your questions really poke holes in the final season. Like, a lot of holes. It's like a thin membrane of cheese with huuuuge holes in it.

Devilmaycare

Nerd Supreme
Reaction score
They don't. THey'd McFly from Back to the Future. They and none of it would have ever existed. It was mainly to help Lila and Allison to go through with it IMO but it was presented well as that.

This season and the ending are best to not think too hard on. The more you do the more holes you find and the less sense it makes. Shame since it started decent with the new Klaus and junk. For me, s1 might be the only one that I'd ever rewatch again. S3 and 4 are going into my "oh, that show" memory bin.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
They don't. THey'd McFly from Back to the Future. They and none of it would have ever existed. It was mainly to help Lila and Allison to go through with it IMO but it was presented well as that.

This season and the ending are best to not think too hard on. The more you do the more holes you find and the less sense it makes. Shame since it started decent with the new Klaus and junk. For me, s1 might be the only one that I'd ever rewatch again. S3 and 4 are going into my "oh, that show" memory bin.
Klaus was fun. They could have done that type of thing the whole for seasons and this would have been a blast.