The Vent Thread

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
and the Suns have only shot 3 fts since they led 77-70. Dirk gets a call when someone breathes on him or if he knocks a Suns player to the ground while going over the back for a rebound.

BOLDIN

Rookie
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
i could also point out about 5 fouls where there players were not touched.

BOLDIN

Rookie
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
exactly beech, Nash and TT were both probably fouled 2 times each and that blocking foul on Nash was an obvious charge... how about that Charge on JJ. Horrible officiating by the black official.

JAndrews

Rookie
Reaction score
Dallasjetfan said:
I just wish both teams and fans would stop bitching!!! BTW, not just one team.
Are you watching game 5 of the WCF's. Since when do the refs decide the freakin outcome of the game. I guess in Dalas it happens. I have thought from game 2 on the refs have CLEARLY favored the mavs at home. CLEARLY. You cannot dispute that. NO WAY DOES BELL DO ANYTHING TO WARRENT A TECHINCAL FOUL. BS. REFS WILL COST THE SUNS YET ANOTHER GAME.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
JAndrews said:
Are you watching game 5 of the WCF's. Since when do the refs decide the freakin outcome of the game. I guess in Dalas it happens. I have thought from game 2 on the refs have CLEARLY favored the mavs at home. CLEARLY. You cannot dispute that. NO WAY DOES BELL DO ANYTHING TO WARRENT A TECHINCAL FOUL. BS. REFS WILL COST THE SUNS YET ANOTHER GAME.

Eh not the refs this one is on the 5 point swing and the team curling up in the 4th, but I still have no respect for Dirk.

moviebuff316

Registered
Reaction score
I am not someone who complains alot about refs.. but I would like to go back and count how many calls the Dallas Mavs just got because That was plain bullcrap!

JAndrews

Rookie
Reaction score
Treesquid said:
Eh not the refs this one is on the 5 point swing and the team curling up in the 4th, but I still have no respect for Dirk.
what ever you must be a mav fan, this game was bs the refs have made calls that favor the mavs for every home game. NO WAY there a bell techical foul

JAndrews

Rookie
Reaction score
oh did i miss the foul called on Nash with dirk landing over him for the long rebound?

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
The refs weren't that bad. The Suns didn't deserve this game. Hopefully they play better in Game 6 and Marion doesen't get suspended for nothing...

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
JAndrews said:
what ever you must be a mav fan, this game was bs the refs have made calls that favor the mavs for every home game. NO WAY there a bell techical foul
You have cracked it im a mavs fans all this time, was it the I have no respect for Dirk post that gave me away? Chris ban me please.

JAndrews

Rookie
Reaction score
77 70 lead and the mavs come out send dirk to the line, dude get 50 points come on no way dirk gets that much without help from the refs. how many times he go to the free throw line? over 14 shots. BS home game for the refs. sure the suns lost due to refs and poor shots.

HooverDam

Reaction score
Shut up about the refs. Refs dont cause a loss, especially not a blow out loss. Playing like crap causes losses like that.

Now each team has been blown out, hopefully the Suns can bounce back and get a win at home and then steal game 7. But like I thought ever since Amare went down, the Suns would make it to the WCF and lose.

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Must we hear about the refs after every loss? PUH-LEASE lets get real and put the blame where it belongs...ON BELL AND D'ANTONI! I mean what is...amateur hour? The game was only one point difference and they had to shoot their mouths off and get tecs!

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
The officiating was ok throughout most of the game. That horrid first quarter really did us in. We got some momentum in the 2nd, and then midway through the 3rd, but we didn't sustain. That had nothing to do with the refs. Trying to climb back in, however...

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Turing point in this game Suns down by 1....2T's later and a shot down by 5 never recovered. Suns totally laid down after that, Dirk caught fire, ballgame.

JAndrews

Rookie
Reaction score
Yeah, game 5 of the WCF's o 1 point difference and you get 2 TF's FOR WHAT??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
We have the "MVP" and he gets no respect.
While Dirk get the upmost respect, including tossing the ball at TT, which should have been an ejection.

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
JAndrews said:
Yeah, game 5 of the WCF's o 1 point difference and you get 2 TF's FOR WHAT??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

For shooting their mouths off...what do you think??

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
JAndrews said:

Well Bell's T was questionable, clearly D'antoni was trying to get the second probably called the ref an Fing hack or something. But it backfired the Suns laid down after that.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
O said:
We have the "MVP" and he gets no respect.
While Dirk get the upmost respect, including tossing the ball at TT, which should have been an ejection.

I do agree with this, Dirk's game soley relys on how the refs are calling fouls for him.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
pokerface said:
For shooting their mouths off...what do you think??

Um, you watched the game, right? Bell got the T for a little push after the whistle. D'Antoni was arguing that Adrian Griffin did the exact same thing to Shawn Marion a play earlier.

BTW, Cuban says he is going to send the video of the Griffin/Marion foul to the league to get Marion fined for throwing an elbow at Griffin's head. :rolleyes:

haverford

Registered
Reaction score
Please stop with the T's already. They were a marginal factor in the game. We could have won if we had played better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05