Thursday Night Week 2 Buffalo @ Miami

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Be honest, you're all feeling better about last Sunday now right?
That's exactly what I feel lol. It looked to me like the Bills db was holding the left arm of Dortch, obvious pi imo. The ball still hit him in the chest, he would've caught it had he not been held. Not to mention MHJ being missed by KM. Either of those things go right, we win the game.

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
the Bills look pretty good, although

the NFL is a week to week league. The best teams manage to win (mostly) when they dont play their best.

So, I guess last week was a "good" loss -- but i dont want another offseason where when people talked about the Cardinals its "sure they lost 12 games, but they were feisty in all of them"

akg102

Veteran
Reaction score
Does anyone think we would have beaten Miami heads-up? I can imagine Achane and Hill combining for 500yds.

Last edited:

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Achane was doing well in the first half I thought. Much better than Conner.
I guess the point is some of these young OCs try to get tricky with their play calls. I don’t love it , it’s just what these guys do from time to time, Trying to catch the defense off guard .

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Call it whatever you want, but I have two games of film that shows the Bills defense is probably better than they were given credit for to start the season. The same defense that kept Harrison in check only allowed 65 receiving yards to Hill and Waddle . In division rival or not, that’s pretty damn good. So if that’s me coping then yeah I guess I’ll just cope then.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Call it whatever you want, but I have two games of film that shows the Bills defense is probably better than they were given credit for to start the season. The same defense that kept Harrison in check only allowed 65 receiving yards to Hill and Waddle . In division rival or not, that’s pretty damn good. So if that’s me coping then yeah I guess I’ll just cope then.
I like how you disagreed with my post but agreed with SoonerLou’s who basically said the same thing i said.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The guy Im playing in fantasy has Hill and Tua.. While I feel for Tua i certainly "lucked" out if that's possible with his injury history.

When I took Hill I fully knew I was getting the Tua potential for career ender and also that Tyreke just might morph into Antonio Brown at any moment.