Tillman stuff on Ebay

Reaction score
Cardinals.Ken said:
I have a mini-helmet signed by Pat Tillman from his visit to my work during the push to get the new stadium.

You will never see it on eBay!
DITTO!!!

How many autographs do you want!!!!!

What we are going to do is get everything out that can be framed, along with tomorrows Republic ( saw a sneak peak already on one of the news channels), and frame it. Put it up on our family room wall. One side is baseball stuff and the other side is Cardinal autograph stuff.
I have my ASU helmet that was signed by Jake and Tilly at the Select-A-Seat before his 2nd year.

I "took" my daughters Tillman jersey out, that we had signed that same year. I will be wearing it tomorrow to my other daughters basketball game at 9am. After her game, we are planning to go down to the Cards training complex to sign the memorial book ( if they still have it out).

GOD BLESS YOU PAT TILLMAN!!!!!​
OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH THE TILLMAN FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!​

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Phill11 said:
I have a question for ya'll. I have a Tillman card. I will be honest. I never really thought this would happen to him. I thought he would come back home safely and play for the Cardinals again. But unfortunatley that didn't happen. :( So, I am thinking about listing this card, and giving money to charity. Would this be the correct thing to do?

Hang on to it and cherish it forever. That would be the right thing to do. The charities will come and then you can donate. Keep the card.

OP
OP
R

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
AzCards21 said:
Hang on to it and cherish it forever. That would be the right thing to do. The charities will come and then you can donate. Keep the card.
I was gonna say the same thing.....keep it and show it to your kids someday

Phill11

The Payphone Man
Reaction score
The card is not much of a card. Its a gaming card (You play a game with it). I would rather have a nice 8x10 of Pat. I think I would get it framed to, along with the AZ Republic coming out tommorow. I think that would be better, and that is what I may do. It's pretty easy to pull a Tillman card, and I may have another. I will go on eBay and get boxes of these, and I'll get about a box, and I'll try to give some to you guys.

Phill11

The Payphone Man
Reaction score
Also, is there a fund for Pat? I would love to donate the money straight to his family. Or if not, anyone got any suggestions for charities?

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Phill11 said:
The card is not much of a card. Its a gaming card (You play a game with it). I would rather have a nice 8x10 of Pat. I think I would get it framed to, along with the AZ Republic coming out tommorow. I think that would be better, and that is what I may do. It's pretty easy to pull a Tillman card, and I may have another. I will go on eBay and get boxes of these, and I'll get about a box, and I'll try to give some to you guys.

It's a card you had well before this. That's what makes it so valuable if you so choose. Not just in monetary value but personal value. If you want to get rid of it then do so.

Don't make it a thing where you have to give to charity. Those opportunities will be coming. Keep what means something to you, personally.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05