TO will report, won't be happy

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Seriously, how much is enough? 7 yrs 49 mill and he already has a few mill in the bank, the guy and his family are set for 10 lifetimes so really how much money is ever gonna be enough? What a greedy, selfish baby.

Codeofhammurabi

Cards Fan Since 1971
Reaction score
I can understand Walker and Boldin to a point, but Owens holding out is ridiculous. Walker has the best case to hold out. He has been healthy, and has risen to be an elite reciever. Boldin needs a great year to prove he's healthy and should then get his money. Owens should play on the contract he signed.

seesred

Reaction score
I can not stand any more talk about Owens. Thank goodness he is not our problem. Every talk show, every sports center, every radio show. Day and Night, what will he do, how will he feed his family. At this point if he never played another down I for one wont miss him. ENOUGH!

GBR
Think Playoffs

Doc Cardinal

Old Fart
Reaction score
What an arse.

He and Rosenhaus have the same attitude....we're smarter and soon to be richer than everyone else so F you.

TO should re-think the smarter role.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
seesred said:
I can not stand any more talk about Owens. Thank goodness he is not our problem. Every talk show, every sports center, every radio show. Day and Night, what will he do, how will he feed his family. At this point if he never played another down I for one wont miss him. ENOUGH!

GBR
Think Playoffs

Really. And, I have no respect for his views about his contract. Its a joke, and he risks making himself a joke.

At some point, people start to think of you as a clown instead of an athlete. Like Dennis Rodman.

Last edited:

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Crimson Warrior said:
Really. And, I have no respect for his views about his contract. Its a joke, and he risks making himself a joke.

At some point, people start to think of you as a clown instead of an athalete. Like Dennis Rodman.

BIM: athlete :D

Denny Green Fan

Registered
Reaction score
Poor Terrel Owens. He is in a Philadelphia homeless shelter. He has been beaten and mugged by some of Philadelphias troubled youth. Lets start a food drive for TO.

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
Denny Green Fan said:
Poor Terrel Owens. He is in a Philadelphia homeless shelter. He has been beaten and mugged by some of Philadelphias troubled youth. Lets start a food drive for TO.

We just can't send him any Campbell's Chunky Soup, we all know how he feels about McNabb...

Reaction score
I understand everyone wants as much money as they can get. Heck I am the same way. What TO doesn't understand or can't seem to grasp is the fact that he signed a contract last year. One year and he wants a new deal. If memory serves me he was so happy to get the oppurtunity to go to Philly last year he nixed the deal to Baltimore. Now he wants to be traded. He sounds like a malcontent. I am not sure if his relationship with McNabb can be repaired. Nothing makes this clown happy. He was the second highest paid wide reciever last year.He needs to be a man and play out his contract. Money talks and ******** walks so gett to stepping TO.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome American idiot. In fact, a warm welcome to all the new posters. Traffic will start picking up soon.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan