Todd Heap - Welcome Home

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Freaking SWEET! Stole him form the JETS!

Que the naysayers in 3..2..1 :)

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heap and King..Best TE tandem here by far EVER!

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I love this signing. Let Housler develop and it gives Kolb a tremendous weapon.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, smartypants, THIS is an actual starter. If you can't see the difference between Heap and Flop Chop Womack....

agreed.

the funny thing is for all my belly-aching about signing old players or broken down guys, I do like this signing in the interim as a weapon for Kolb and to hopefully take some pressure off Fitz, giving us a solid middle of the field target. just too bad we lost Steve. This offense would have some very solid #2/#3 options around Larry.

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
Again, these are not your younger uncle's Cardinals! To quote Foghorn Leghorn (the big rooster) NFC West defenses are "in a HEAP o' trouble now!" Yes, Cardinals! Yes!

Last edited:

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Welcome home Todd! Hope you've got a couple good seasons left in you.

This is a guy that a lot of teams, including the Jets were after so i really dont care about people who say he's got nothing left.

There was alot of interest from NFL teams, so obviously they still think he can play.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
agreed.

the funny thing is for all my belly-aching about signing old players or broken down guys, I do like this signing in the interim as a weapon for Kolb and to hopefully take some pressure off Fitz, giving us a solid middle of the field target. just too bad we lost Steve. This offense would have some very solid #2/#3 options around Larry.

Glad to see you are on board with it. :iwin:

I m just impressed we signed him AS he was visiting with the Jets! :D

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
wow wasn't expecting this very nice move cardinals, now lets just sign another solid wr and were set!!!! good job cards

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Who is going to knock this signing? It is a good signing. I'm not negative just to be negative. I find it hard to get excited about guys like Eason, Womack, Bradley and Stuckey when there are/were much better options out there.

I was also in the minority in liking the Kolb deal

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who is going to knock this signing? It is a good signing. I'm not negative just to be negative. I find it hard to get excited about guys like Eason, Womack, Bradley and Stuckey when there are/were much better options out there.

this.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Agree with all of this. Each signing judged on its own merit. This was a good one.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
agreed.

<<< Just fell on the floor.. Cheese actually not complaining about something? :thud:

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Chant in the stadium:

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppppppp"

Nice signing. Even if we only get 12 games out of him due to past injury issues, it's a great asset to have on this team. Love it.

Nash2Amare

Hall of Famer
Reaction score