Tomlin is an ass

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Interviewed by NFL Network and never once gave the Cards props for a good game. No class at all.

Always liked the Steeler organization but can't say I care for this team and its coach at all.

RolleRocks

Registered
Reaction score
Tomlin is worthless.

They should take away his headset and give him a pompon.

He made one call all game....a field goal on 4th and 1 inch.

Idiot.

But that said, I would imagine that he would cut Aaron Francisco on the first day of training camp.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Why torture yourself?

I turned the tv off quickly, that kind of loss is better just left to die alone.

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score
Tomlin isn't HALF the coach as Whiz. He is a trophy boy for "the Rooney Rule". He was given a team built by the Steal Jaw, and a proven winner. Whiz Turned around a franchise struggling with confidence.

I would much rather have Whiz on my team.

BTW, How is Obama a Steeler Fan? He is from Chicago! What is that?!

OP
OP
P

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Tomlin isn't HALF the coach as Whiz. He is a trophy boy for "the Rooney Rule". He was given a team built by the Steal Jaw, and a proven winner. Whiz Turned around a franchise struggling with confidence.

Rooney was a big supporter of his in the campaign. Obama mentioned this and the fact Franco Harris also was a big supporter as the reason. I could really care less.

Preacher

Rookie
Reaction score

Its one thing to be upset, it is another thing to be an ignorant racist.

He got the gig because he represents Steeler football.

DOn't forget, he inherited a 7-9 team that was starting to fall apart.

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
Tomlin isn't HALF the coach as Whiz. He is a trophy boy for "the Rooney Rule".
Are you serious?

:mulli:

Arrogance aside, I still don't see why Tomlin gets so much flack as a coach.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

**** with that racist bs. I'm so sick & tired of being called a racist every time we disagree with a black man. Take that nonsense some where else.

njlawrence

RIP, Jim
Reaction score
Not one bit of class

Agree with you. Was waiting to hear if Tomlin, Rooney, Holmes or Roth gave any credit at all to the Cards. Not one word from any of them. As for cheap-shot Harrison, perhaps our paths will cross again.

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score

Wow... now I'm a racist?! It was widely reported the job was given to Russ Grimm, and Rooney had even told him personally that he could tell his family... all of the sudden, they pulled the carpet out from under Grimm to interview Tomlin, in order to stay in line with his own rule.

I'm not saying Tomlin is a terrible coach (that would be false and be a better argument to try and prove racism), I actually think he is a good coach. But he isn't as good as Ken Whisenhunt.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
Are you serious?

:mulli:

Arrogance aside, I still don't see why Tomlin gets so much flack as a coach.

Because he's not a good coach. He's coach rah-rah, letting his coordinaters do all the work.

Remember one thing, Barry Switzer won a Super Bowl and his legacy is that he is a moron.

Tomlin is Switzer v 2.0

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
Wow... now I'm a racist?! It was widely reported the job was given to Russ Grimm, and Rooney had even told him personally that he could tell his family... all of the sudden, they pulled the carpet out from under Grimm to interview Tomlin, in order to stay in line with his own rule.
But if Tomlin did not impress in his interview he still would not have gotten the job regardless of his minority status.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Why torture yourself?

I turned the tv off quickly, that kind of loss is better just left to die alone.

Yup I am proud as hell of this team and am turning off all sport networks for a week. This loss sucks but by no means am I disappointed. I am sad but they gave it their all and that's all you can ask. Great game great season but I need a break from the NFL for a while. Time to watch the Nat CEO channel for a while and turn my attention to UConn basketball.

SteelCityMom

Rookie
Reaction score

I'm not saying Tomlin is a terrible coach (that would be false and be a better argument to try and prove racism), I actually think he is a good coach. But he isn't as good as Ken Whisenhunt.

They interviewed Ron Rivera (a minority) before they interviewed Tomlin. Hence poster boy argument is null and void.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05