Trade Targets

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
with the trade deadline in three weeks -- some thoughts on who Monti could target.

My criteria

1. Teams that look out of it / likely to be out of it in a couple weeks
2. Players who will be UFAs this coming offseason
3. These will be rentals -- so draft pick comp shouldnt be too high

Obvious target:

Hasaan Reddick of the Jets

O-line help:

Morgan Moses, RT, Jets. Older but competent. Jets have Olu Fashanu waiting in the wings.
Brandon Scherff, G, Jags.

D-line help:

Javon Kinlaw, IDL. nothing special but probably becomes the Cards 2nd best DL (pending Darius Robinson's return)
Calais Campbell, Dolphins. Sentimental choice.
Sebastian Joseph-Day, DT Titans.

WR:
Christian Kirk, Jags. you know who caught the most deep TDs from Kyler 2019-2021? this guy. Maybe the 2022 fall off had something to do with not replacing him.

JohnnyCakes

Alpha Male
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Obvious target:

Hasaan Reddick of the Jets For nothing except a 6th or 7th. we're approaching mid season and we have no clue what shape he is in.

O-line help:

Morgan Moses, RT, Jets. Older but competent. Jets have Olu Fashanu waiting in the wings. Jets are set up better than the Cardinals with the same record, doubt they trade.
Brandon Scherff, G, Jags. Could do this, but again nothing more than a 6th or 7th

D-line help:

Javon Kinlaw, IDL. nothing special but probably becomes the Cards 2nd best DL (pending Darius Robinson's return)
Calais Campbell, Dolphins. Sentimental choice. Pull the trigger

WR:
Christian Kirk, Jags. you know who caught the most deep TDs from Kyler 2019-2021? this guy. Maybe the 2022 fall off had something to do with not replacing him. Not gonna happen, wide receiver room is complete plus kirks salary is obnoxious

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Love the thread...would be nice to see but no signs pointing to us being buyers vs sellers.

My guess is we stay put.

Outside chance - we trade Budda but it would take a lot in return to risk disturbing the team chemistry.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
with the trade deadline in three weeks -- some thoughts on who Monti could target.

My criteria

Obvious target:

Hasaan Reddick of the Jets

O-line help:

Morgan Moses, RT, Jets. Older but competent. Jets have Olu Fashanu waiting in the wings.
Brandon Scherff, G, Jags.

D-line help:

Calais Campbell, Dolphins. Sentimental choice.

WR:
Christian Kirk, Jags. you know who caught the most deep TDs from Kyler 2019-2021? this guy. Maybe the 2022 fall off had something to do with not replacing him.
You missed the most obvious guy. There is a chance the Browns would be willing to trade Myles Garrett so they have the cap freedom to move off of Deshaun Watson.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You missed the most obvious guy. There is a chance the Browns would be willing to trade Myles Garrett so they have the cap freedom to move off of Deshaun Watson.
I wouldn’t say that’s obvious at all because I believe it’s no chance in hell they do that.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Man I would love that trade. I was touting the kid all year. In fact I asked if someone could Photoshop one of those bong gasmasks on him and send it out so he would drop to us.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake