Tyrese Samuel reportedly has agreed to an Exhibit-10 Contract with the Suns

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tyrese Samuel of Florida reportedly has agreed to an Exhibit-10 deal with the Suns. The Suns are getting bigger and more physical.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here are some highlights of Tyrese Samuel.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Looks like the Suns need to invest in the best shooting coach available and have shooting camp all summer long.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It's sounds like, from reading on here, that the Suns might have started a direction or plan finally.
Reminds me of the Cards process the last year or so.

Maybe Ishbia and Jones are changing their direction, hopefully

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow. I like the speed in the open court, the quick feet, the post moves, the aggressiveness on offense, and the length. Nice for a free agent signing.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I am thinking this is a result of the front office guy we signed who is a guru at salary cap and signing guys. Two Exhibit-10 signings? We have used this only a time or two in ALL the years I have watched the Suns. We are opening up the whole playbook of tools here.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He sure plays below the rim A TON for a guy with his wingspan. He does have some ability to finish around the rim though.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He sure plays below the rim A TON for a guy with his wingspan. He does have some ability to finish around the rim though.

With those long arms, he doesn't have to while keeping his body strong down low for position.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With those long arms, he doesn't have to while keeping his body strong down low for position.
We have seen many guys that play too much below the rim in the NBA. It usually doesn't bode well but we will see. If he can finish often at the rim it might translate but guys are much bigger in the NBA than college.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have seen many guys that play too much below the rim in the NBA. It usually doesn't bode well but we will see. If he can finish often at the rim it might translate but guys are much bigger in the NBA than college.

I'm not sure if Samuel can't play above the rim, but a player has distinct advantage if they have long arms and a strong body. They are always in position to rebound and block out.