Unfocused Rage! Top 5 most hated and why

SeaChicken

The Other Bird
Reaction score
2. Seattle Seahawks -
The coach is a complainer, the QB is a jerk, and the fans whine about as much as the coach and QB combined. Have the Cardinals been a bad team in the past ? Sure. But the constant way we are percieved by the Seahawks as an easy win is getting annoying. It seems Matt H. always has an extra pole lodged in him when he plays us. Almost annoyed at the fact he even has to play the Cardinals. I am not a fan of Shaun Alexander either.
That was honestly one of the funniest things I've read in a long time.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
5. Arizona Cardinals (love/hate masochistic incurable problem)
I feel that way myself at times ... love them because they are my team, but they bring out the anger in me by the way they play ... and I can't give up on them ... will this be the year that there is more love than dislike/anger .. ???

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
1) Michael Irvin
2) Leonard Little
3) Deion Sanders
4) "False start, offense, number 75."
5) Michael Irvin

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I like the list, but not the order.

1. Michael Irvin
2. Michael Irvin
3. Dieon Sanders
4. Leonard Little
5. Jerry Jones
6. The Horse Whisperer (false start, offense, #75)

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
Good point.

I'd like to revise my list:

Those also recieving votes: Jerry Jones, Mark Cuban, Congress, Osama bin Killthisguyalready

And extra special mention, not for hate, because they're well, "special": Bill Walton, Mike Tyson, the french

OP
OP
RugbyMuffin

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Good point.

I'd like to revise my list:

Those also recieving votes: Jerry Jones, Mark Cuban, Congress, Osama bin Killthisguyalready

And extra special mention, not for hate, because they're well, "special": Bill Walton, Mike Tyson, the french

Can I add the Oxy Clean guy, and the lady who does the sleep number bed comercial who has a lisp.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can I add the Oxy Clean guy, and the lady who does the sleep number bed comercial who has a lisp.
Is that beard real?

My list:

1. Brett Farve
2. Julian Peterson
3. Roy Williams (Cowboys)
4. Brian Baldinger
5. Joe Bugel

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you know what sucks for me? I don't hate anyone anymore. I guess I got so accustomed to what I grew up with - hating the boys the most and then really disliking the Skins and Giants because they were in our division (didn't mind the Eagles so much - loved watching their D and Randall in his prime), that I just can't get into these "new rivalries" because they just feel shoe-horned in. And also, with us not in the East anymore and not having to face the Cowboys over and over again, most of my animosity towards them has faded as well.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
you know what sucks for me? I don't hate anyone anymore. I guess I got so accustomed to what I grew up with - hating the boys the most and then really disliking the Skins and Giants because they were in our division (didn't mind the Eagles so much - loved watching their D and Randall in his prime), that I just can't get into these "new rivalries" because they just feel shoe-horned in. And also, with us not in the East anymore and not having to face the Cowboys over and over again, most of my animosity towards them has faded as well.
I relate to that a lot. It took me surprisingly long to compile my list. I don't even hate Bill Parcells, Phil Simms, and Lawrence Taylor anymore.

OP
OP
RugbyMuffin

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score

Don't worry Cheesy.

Just try harder this year. Be irrational about it. Just hate on some team for no good reason, and work your way up from there.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't worry Cheesy.

Just try harder this year. Be irrational about it. Just hate on some team for no good reason, and work your way up from there.

that just doesn't work for me. if we ever got good, I'd probably be more inclined to start hating teams that were keeping us from reaching our goals, but the fact that we're so pathetic year after year is most of the time totally our own fualt, I'm more inclined to focus my negative energy on the team that deserves it - us.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Screw that cheese, everyone non cardinal is garbage, they suck and they are a waste of my time to be on my tv screen.

My reason? I dont need no reason.

Go big red!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On a serious note, I hate teams because of the crap I get from theyr fans for being a cardinal fan. Even when people praise my team I bash theres, I am used to having to defend my team 24/7.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1. The Bears. The luckiest team in football and the franchise that ran my Cardinals out of Chicago.
2. The Rams. The Mike Martz years just wore me out.
3. The Cowboys. Do I really need to explain.
4. The Bears. I really hate the Bears
5. Our next opponent

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I don't really hate any other team because that would make me jealous because mine sucks.

The only people I will hate with the blood of Satan is the bandwagon fans that will eventually embrace this team when they are winners. I would mow them down Predator style

You must be registered for see images

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I don't hate any teams in general but, from what i've been around, the teams with the most obnoxious fans are:
1-Steelers-not even close
2-Tampa Bay- you would think they have won about 10 Super Bowls with the way their fans are so arrogant.
3- Dallas-just really arrogant
4-Oakland-they try to be obnoxious. their act is getting old fast

On a side note, i will have to admit, overall the most obnoxious football fans i know are Ohio State fans. I can see why people hate OSU. The fans are ridiculous and it seems like if someone makes a negative comment about the Buckeyes that some fans take it like you have insulted their mother or something. They are pretty bad. I'm an OSU fan and they embarass me.

Reaction score
Cowboys - im sure there are plenty of true blue cowboy fans out there. yet alas, arizona is filled with fake cowboy fans more than not. i work with about 10 'cowboy' fans who cant even tell me 5 players. pathetic. i hate romo. i despise TO (even though he seems to buddy-buddy with out QB). i hate their owner. i hate their defense. only have had success due to their entire division being more or less mediocre.

49ers - the opponents message boards thread is due to this. was surfing one day and checked out some niner message boards. now usually i understand anyone disrespecting us cardinals. but they probably do more of that than anyone else, the problem, we have swept them the past 2 years! they are getting the same hype we have gotten in the past. their wr corps is overrated (even with jackson). alex smith will NEVER be better than matt leinart, and the fans know this and they are bitter for it. and i cant wait to see their beloved FA pickup nate clements fall victim to the mighty Q and Fitz.

Raiders - mainly its just their fans. dont really hold anything against their team. they are pretty bad.

Seahawks - for the reasons most people have already stated. Hasselbeck whines. their fans whine. they just need a couple or more cardinal seasons to humble them. same can be said for the pats/broncos

Eagles - Eagles fans, in my opinion, are the worst fans in the league. just completely over the top mean. i refuse to even bring my girl, my mother, or sister to an eagles game. ive had too many run-ins with them. and i am completely ixnay on the trash talking. but for some reason an eagles fan finds me and attacks me.

ps - there is one noble eagles fan out there that i admire. last season at sun devil stadium, when my uncle had a heat stroke. a kind eagles fan actually shaded him with his eagles flag till help came. thats another reason i hate SDS, it took about 15 mins for actual help to come for my uncle.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
On a serious note, I hate teams because of the crap I get from theyr fans for being a cardinal fan. Even when people praise my team I bash theres, I am used to having to defend my team 24/7.
Dead on. Thats what I was thinking. I guess many of you guys dont catch too much crap cause you live in Arizona. I live in Md and have season tix to the Skins and Ravens and go to every game in Cards gear and scream and go nuts whenever the Arizona score flashes on the board. I think the only person regularly at the Skins game that is more hated than me is this fat old guy that wears a Dallas jersey to every game. I think he is too fat to fly to Dallas and wont fit in a car so he just pretends that he is in Dallas. Ah well, I guess I can relate.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05