Unfocused Rage! Top 5 most hated and why

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good point.

I'd like to revise my list:

Those also recieving votes: Jerry Jones, Mark Cuban, Congress, Osama bin Killthisguyalready

And extra special mention, not for hate, because they're well, "special": Bill Walton, Mike Tyson, the french
OK, if we are bringing in non sports related celebrities, then you have to include people like:

Chuck Norris-yeah some of the old movies were good, but that Total Gym commercial w/ Christie Brinkley is the worst--"The Total Gym is even great for your tennis game. Forearm, backhand, watch out Pete Sampras"
That guy that does the infomercial for "The Showtime Rotisserie"
Joe Thiesman-yes he is sports related, but I can't make any hate list w/ including him.
Ted Kennedy- do I need to explain?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
you know what sucks for me? I don't hate anyone anymore. I guess I got so accustomed to what I grew up with - hating the boys the most and then really disliking the Skins and Giants because they were in our division (didn't mind the Eagles so much - loved watching their D and Randall in his prime), that I just can't get into these "new rivalries" because they just feel shoe-horned in. And also, with us not in the East anymore and not having to face the Cowboys over and over again, most of my animosity towards them has faded as well.

I don't know, cheese. Think about the Detroit Lions. We've seemed to have played them every season for the past half-decade. Usually it ends up deciding who picks higher in the Top 5 of the draft. It's kind of like a ******** version of the Colts-Pats rivalry.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dead on. Thats what I was thinking. I guess many of you guys dont catch too much crap cause you live in Arizona. I live in Md and have season tix to the Skins and Ravens and go to every game in Cards gear and scream and go nuts whenever the Arizona score flashes on the board. I think the only person regularly at the Skins game that is more hated than me is this fat old guy that wears a Dallas jersey to every game. I think he is too fat to fly to Dallas and wont fit in a car so he just pretends that he is in Dallas. Ah well, I guess I can relate.

We get it just as much in arizona, most people here are from somewhere else and bring theyr BS with them.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Dead on. Thats what I was thinking. I guess many of you guys dont catch too much crap cause you live in Arizona. I live in Md and have season tix to the Skins and Ravens and go to every game in Cards gear and scream and go nuts whenever the Arizona score flashes on the board. I think the only person regularly at the Skins game that is more hated than me is this fat old guy that wears a Dallas jersey to every game. I think he is too fat to fly to Dallas and wont fit in a car so he just pretends that he is in Dallas. Ah well, I guess I can relate.

I appreciate you being a fan, but why go to games wearing the gear of a team that isn't involved? Whenever I see that at UofP, I get kind of embarrassed. The fans look like they showed up to the wrong game. It's like, "Hey, the Packers are at Lambeau this week, brother."

It makes a little sense I guess for the guy in the jersey of a team that's at least in the division, where they'll just be cheering against the team that they've just paid an exorbitant amount of money to see, but going to a Ravens game in Cards gear?

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I love football no matter who is playing, and the tickets are free to me. I dont own any Ravens or Redskins stuff because I am a Cardinal fan. On gameday during football season I wear Cards stuff no matter where I am. If that happens to be at a different team's game so be it. I dont give a flying ---- what anyone thinks about it.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love football no matter who is playing, and the tickets are free to me. I dont own any Ravens or Redskins stuff because I am a Cardinal fan. On gameday during football season I wear Cards stuff no matter where I am. If that happens to be at a different team's game so be it. I dont give a flying ---- what anyone thinks about it.

Amen

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Few things are better during football season than free NFL tickets. Right on.

Indiana Hoosier

Registered
Reaction score
1. COWBOYS
2. COWBOYS
3. COWBOYS
4. COWBOYS
5. RAIDERS (could continue on with the COWBOYS, but didn't want to bore anyone!)

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
1 Patriots
2 Patriots
3 Patriots
4 Patriots
5 Patriots

Bellichik is an HUGE jerk. Brady is dumber than a box of rocks and their fans are ignorant. That coupled with the fact all the love the media gives them sickens me.