uni leak

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I don't want to register, can someone just post them?

OP
OP
H

haverford

Registered
Reaction score
I like the "db" secondary logo. Wish there was more "sand." Hoping the pinstripes are gone. An improvement over the motley mess that was the old uniforms, imho.....

HooverDam

Reaction score
Is it me or does the DB logo look a bit phallic?

The new D is lame too, its sort of squigly looking I guess. And they kept the A the same w/ the hard lines. If they were going to make changes, revamp everything, but this half step is a mess. Red and black, YAAWWWNNNN.

Ill keep showing up to games in my purple jersey w/ "arizona" across the chest and my purple A hat.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I like the db snakehead logo. None of the other graphics do much for me, then again when you consider how hideous the previous uniforms are just about anything is an improvement. I just hope we've seen the last of the pinstripes.

The Commish

youknowhatimsayin?
Reaction score
I like the db, don't like the lettering. Overall not bad, I would have liked a little bit different coloring, but overall much better than the old unis. We'll see what the finished product looks like.

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
I like them. Colors look nice, the db logo with the snake is really cool. The new color scheme for the "A" also looks good.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I would suspect highly that these are phony.....

boondockdrunk

Resident Drunkard
Reaction score
AZZenny said:
What a lame change to the D logo -- cartoonish. Lousy decision-making.

I agree about the D... all in all this is a huge disappointment. The db thing is extremely lame to say the least and the D logo is just too laughable. I hope these are not the actual uniforms.

Last edited:

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't say I am a fan of the wordmarks, but I will wait for the uniforms before passing judgement.

BOB_Man24

Go Cats!
Reaction score
green machine said:
I like them. Colors look nice, the db logo with the snake is really cool. The new color scheme for the "A" also looks good.

:bang: BARF! I like the DB, but the rest is pretty boring. I hope these are false.....look kinda fake to me...

Espo

Lets Go Suns
Reaction score
BOB_Man24 said:
:bang: BARF! I like the DB, but the rest is pretty boring. I hope these are false.....look kinda fake to me...
I don't mind it. The new D is lame but the rest are ok. I expected more of a sand color than red. I don't get why people think its fake. it looks pretty legit to me.

Stallion

Cats, Cards, Bax, Suns
Reaction score
If those are real, it looks like we're going to red and black, instead of "sand."

Too bad, I really liked the "rust and dust" line. :)

TBaslim

Planet Orange
Reaction score
Your Arizona Astros! ;)

Yuck - black and red - just like half the teams. At least use sand more to create a unique look for the team. Doesn't need
to be 'bad unique' like many of the old uni variations...there is good unique. Build a tradition, by golly.

The Commish

youknowhatimsayin?
Reaction score
I am disappointed that there isn't any sand on the leaked logos, but keep in mind that we haven't seen the full uniforms yet. They wouldn't have mentioned sand if it wasn't going to be included. Hold judgement until they fully unveil the finished product.

AZZenny

Reaction score
These graphics are cartoonish -- nothing classic or classy about them -- even apart from the colors. They look like they were designed by Kenny Kendricks III for his High School Art project.

But I bet they paid well into six figures for this.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
DevilPrideBAS said:
The colors must change. The new jerseys could look rad with the original colors.

no offense meant, but only someone still using "rad" would be inclined to love the purple and teal combo . . . i think there's a time-correlation between the word and color scheme.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05