University Of Phoenix Stadium vs Sun Devil Stadium

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
I love this thread.. All the eastsiders complaining about the drive to the stadium.. It reminds me of when us westsiders complained about driving to Tempe to sit in the heat for 4 hours a day! What a bunch of pansies, you guys at least get AC at the stadium now after your drive..

Guess we see who is more manly.. westside :D

guess what? no one other than those with inferiority complexes care about minor local city divisions...ultimately people will think Phoenix or Arizona when it comes down to it. Glendale, the valley and west side are all references to California according to everyone else in the US.

Last edited:

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
if this team starts winning,

watch out, SDS was loud as hell towards the end of that playoff run in '98 and the potential for the new stadium would be crazy loud.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
guess what? no one other than those with inferiority complexes care about minor local city divisions...ultimately people will think Phoenix or Arizona when it comes down to it. Glendale, the valley and west side are all references to California according to everyone else in the US.

you seem mad lol.. get back to me when your city steps up to keep thew Cards in AZ.. lol

young tone

5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!
Reaction score
Tailgating must be really hot before a game right? Did the location of the new stadium fit for everyone? Seems like alot of people on here dont like the extra 30-35 min drive? Hows the parking and getting out of traffic there? Super Bowl is going to be packed down there...

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First few games are pretty hot...Super Bowl weather should be awesome. The only people whining about the drive is the East Siders, and not even all of them, just a select group of people that are still bitter that Mesa was too ******** to get the stadium there. There's a whole lot of West Side STH. I don't think the traffic getting out of there is probably any better or worse than avg. around the league. It's never going to be easy getting 60k people out of one place.

imho, the whole Westgate area (the area surrounding the stadium) is just awesome, and will only continue to get better in the next few months.

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Tailgating must be really hot before a game right? Did the location of the new stadium fit for everyone? Seems like alot of people on here dont like the extra 30-35 min drive? Hows the parking and getting out of traffic there? Super Bowl is going to be packed down there...
I used to drive from the eastside over to the westside top pick up friends and then back to the stadium. Then do the reverse after the game. Driving to the stadium now isn't a big deal. Everyone is on the way now.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's only 10 (hopefully 11, 12 or 13) games a year, so what's the big deal on the drive? I could see it being a problem if I had Coyotes tickets, but it's really nothing for NFL football.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
There's only 10 (hopefully 11, 12 or 13) games a year, so what's the big deal on the drive? I could see it being a problem if I had Coyotes tickets, but it's really nothing for NFL football.

And it hasn't been a problem, it's still selling out right? I personally don't go because my allegiances are ASU home games first, ASU road games second, and if there is a free ticket and free booze then I'll go to the Cardinals game, if not free then I'll just watch them on TV.

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
it's not a big deal. it is right off the freeway so how hard can it be. It isn't like Sundays are a heavy traffic day.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05