Unofficial Great Commercials thread

maddogkf

You think KFCs still open
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun Devil Stadium, Sect 27, Row 34, Seat 8
I love the new Skittles commercial with the sheep with human heads. That thing cracks me up.

Also I love the Bud light one with the monkey in the zoo that takes the guys Bud Light

Attachments

• skittles_sheep_head.jpeg
    skittles_sheep_head.jpeg
    15.2 KB · Views: 200

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mulli808 said:
No love for the caveman commercial?

Those are so stupid...you'd have to be a caveman to think they're funny at all. :|

:D

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Stout said:
It's Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer!!!

I loved his closing arguments, "I'm just a caveman, how am I supposed to know the ways of your complicated government?"

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol the sheep one cracks me up everytime!

marathon_mom

Bring it on!!!
Reaction score
thirty-two said:
lol the sheep one cracks me up everytime!

Me too. I also like the one with the lady that is hooked to electodes & isn't supposed to open the dairy queen shake. I almost spit out my drink when I saw that the first time. :D

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is some commercial that says "You bet your sweet aspercreme." I couldn't believe they actually said that.

therealnod

Reaction score
Almost any Jack in the Box commercial is hilarious, and the old This Is Sportcenter commercials were great. Two of my all time favorites are outta This Is SC:

The Marquis De Sod spot is a true classic. Replacing the carpet with grass? I wish they showed that one more often.

The Evander Holyfied spot, where Dan Patrick, I believe, tells Holyfield that Charlie Steiner called him "the eighth best heavyweight...in Georgia." Holyfield then goes through the SC offices looking for Steiner, saying "Come out and get your whoopin'"
You must be registered for see images attach

therealnod

Reaction score
Jersey Girl Cards Fan said:
There is some commercial that says "You bet your sweet aspercreme." I couldn't believe they actually said that.

There was an extremely short-lived Cornuts radiio ad that I was extremely lucky to hear, and I can't imagine how many people have heard it. I think it didn't air more than once or twice in the phx market.

"Bust a nut." I bet they didn't see the fuss over that coming...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan