Utah Jaz vs L.A. Lakers series

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ehhhh...wrong...again. Look at the play if you can find it. When Turiaf goes after him, he uses his right forearm while he is in mid air before his hand goes for the ball. Going after a person in mid air and using your forearm on his chest is a sure way of trying to hurt a player or undercutting him. To say otherwise is just absurd. If you think that didn't merit an ejection, you need to leave your collection of Laker g-strings in the locker room cause boy are they riding up on you and impairing your judgment.

80's basketball is agreeing with my judgment and well as Stern...especially Stern.

Are you blind? Because you obviously can't see for crap. I was just wondering if you were legally blind.

Cheesewater

(ex-Uriah Heep)
Reaction score
What?? You mean it has nothing to do with the Suns in a thread titled "Utah Jaz vs L.A. Lakers series?????!?!!?!?!?!?!!?"

OMFG!!! WOW!!! Uhm.

Shut up. Find your brain.

That is your response? Let me explain it to you. Suns fans give their thoughts on the Jaz/Lakers series and you post attacks about the Suns losing, and the Suns fans problems with officiating in Suns/Spurs games, and you post a picture of a crying baby. All of that has nothing to do with the Jaz/Lakers series. Your "Oh yeah? Well..." responses expose your weakness. Maybe YOU should shut up.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's his point. What does one have to do with the other. Ha ha ha. Talk about comprehension problems...

Yes, you have them.

hard.

A play this season is far more relevant than the rambis clothesline as to how they play the game.

And to your second "ooh, you said 80s neener neener" comment, the 80s thinks today's game is a big vagina...but that has no bearing on WHAT WAS CALLED LAST MONTH VS THIS MONTH.

Go get hooked on phonics.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is your response? Let me explain it to you. Suns fans give their thoughts on the Jaz/Lakers series and you post attacks about the Suns losing, and the Suns fans problems with officiating in Suns/Spurs games, and you post a picture of a crying baby. All of that has nothing to do with the Jaz/Lakers series. Your "Oh yeah? Well..." responses expose your weakness. Maybe YOU should shut up.

Let me explain it to you. The Internet isn't made up of "suns fans." You know there are Lakers fans here, and you whine and cry about the evil wittle wakers every chance you get. You get your ass handed to you, and you then whine because you got smacked.

Lesson to you. **** if you can't take the electronic wedgie you so easily set yourself up for.

Clue one...if you don't want to talk about the Lakers, avoid threads like this one and ones that say MVP or Lakers or Kobe and you'll likely be fine. Shocker, huh? I wouldn't expect you to understand though. Because you freaking LOVE talking about the Lakers.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hilarious. He can't make an ancient analogy but you can dredge up comparisons to Kings fans? Which, by the way means absolutely nothing to me (and probably no other Suns fans) since your dealings with Kings fans wasn't something I paid attention to. You think you are being sassy by comparing me to a Kings fan but it falls flat.

Suns fans right now are a lot more objective about the Jazz/Lakers series than you are.

The entire world knows what whiny ******* Kings fans are. They are the most "ooh the refs :snarl:" hooches on Earth. This is general NBA knowledge.

Cheesewater

(ex-Uriah Heep)
Reaction score
Let me explain it to you. The Internet isn't made up of "suns fans." You know there are Lakers fans here, and you whine and cry about the evil wittle wakers every chance you get. You get your ass handed to you, and you then whine because you got smacked.

Oh my gosh is this being broadcast to the whole internets? Wow!
I am pointing out that you get your panties in such a bunch when a Suns fan comments on the officiating in a Jaz/Lakers series and rather than stick to the topic, you attack the Suns fans with irrelevant garbage.

Clue one...if you don't want to talk about the Lakers, avoid threads like this one and ones that say MVP or Lakers or Kobe and you'll likely be fine. Shocker, huh? I wouldn't expect you to understand though. Because you freaking LOVE talking about the Lakers.

Man are you thick. I DO want to talk about the Lakers. YOU are the one bringing in the Suns smack. That is the point. I'm calling you on your propensity to revert to useless smack when someone posts their opinion on the topic RELEVANT TO THE THREAD.

Joe L

The people's champ
Reaction score
Are you blind? Because you obviously can't see for crap. I was just wondering if you were legally blind.
No, but it seems Obvious you had your Laker shaded glasses that had grease smudges from breakfast that morning prior to Sunday's game.
I have no stake in this series so I saw it from an impartial view. I know what you are going to say next but I don't hate the Lakers one bit, it is I don't like ONE particular player is all so please don't post another one of your redundant responses that has an arrow pointing to your signature....please.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, but it seems Obvious you had your Laker shaded glasses that had grease smudges from breakfast that morning prior to Sunday's game.
I have no stake in this series so I saw it from an impartial view. I know what you are going to say next but I don't hate the Lakers one bit, it is I don't like ONE particular player is all so please don't post another one of your redundant responses that has an arrow pointing to your signature....please.

I have no stake in the series, and I thought it was a clean hard foul, but not ejection or suspension worthy.... :shrug:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh my gosh is this being broadcast to the whole internets? Wow!
I am pointing out that you get your panties in such a bunch when a Suns fan comments on the officiating in a Jaz/Lakers series and rather than stick to the topic, you attack the Suns fans with irrelevant garbage.

Man are you thick. I DO want to talk about the Lakers. YOU are the one bringing in the Suns smack. That is the point. I'm calling you on your propensity to revert to useless smack when someone posts their opinion on the topic RELEVANT TO THE THREAD.

Your whining isn't relevant to the thread. If you want to bash the Lakers, I'll gladly bash your team in turn. You opened the door with your "gang of almosts" comment. I found it laughable, considering the Suns are the "Almost" posterboys.

Can't take the heat, don't start the flamewar.

Joe L

The people's champ
Reaction score
Yes, you have them.

hard.

A play this season is far more relevant than the rambis clothesline as to how they play the game.

And to your second "ooh, you said 80s neener neener" comment, the 80s thinks today's game is a big vagina...but that has no bearing on WHAT WAS CALLED LAST MONTH VS THIS MONTH.

Go get hooked on phonics.
And that was my point, Shaq's foul might have been more current but it has no bearing on Turiaf's foul or this series so my point was if we are bringing in irrelevant fouls why not go further back in history cause it makes as much sense as Shaq's foul....must have flew right over your head. At least Cheese caught my drift.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And that was my point, Shaq's foul might have been more current but it has no bearing on Turiaf's foul or this series so my point was if we are bringing in irrelevant fouls why not go further back in history cause it makes as much sense as Shaq's foul....must have flew right over your head. At least Cheese caught my drift.

That isn't a ringing endorsement, unless you are shooting for the "faulty logic" audience.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
i only watched the last couple of minutes last night, but was absolutely shocked at how liberal they let gasol shove okur in the back to grab boards

mehmet needs to throw his hips into him and really hold position and get calls drawn because it's pretty blatant

Joe L

The people's champ
Reaction score
Your whining isn't relevant to the thread. If you want to bash the Lakers, I'll gladly bash your team in turn. You opened the door with your "gang of almosts" comment. I found it laughable, considering the Suns are the "Almost" posterboys.

Sorry Donald, you came in whining and bitching for a statement we made at Kobe's expense. You automatically started going at it like an old lady hitting us over the head with her bag like we were trying to rob you. You started flaming and now it seems you are in a pickle and are now resorting to getting off-topic with remarks that have nothing to do with the series. Can't stand the heat and stay on point, get out the kitchen.

Cheesewater

(ex-Uriah Heep)
Reaction score

Wrong again. I'll bet if you post my "whine" it goes something like this: "What a joke. That was some seriously effed up home cooking." and:
"No two ways about it here, you are a blind homer if you think that game was called fair and square."

How does that have nothing to do with a thread titled "Utah Jaz vs L.A. Lakers series"?

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
Joe, you have a lot of nerve complaining about another posters bias. That takes real balls, who the hell do you think you are?

All you do is just bash anything Laker related even when your argument is so ridiculous that you obviously can't even believe it yourself. If you think that Turiaf was trying to hurt Brewer on that play, you're completely delusional. You didn't look at the play, you don't care what the play was, you looked at a Laker Jersey and screamed bloody murder and you know it. I used to respect you as a poster, but now your constant bias just makes me sick. Yes, maybe Donald and I are biased in favor of the Lakers, I'll admit that, and I'll admit I defend my team, but I still show some respect for other teams like the Suns, and do my best to avoid jumping on every little rant someone has about the team. Unlike you, who sits there at your computer waiting for some shred of anything about the Lakers that you can jump on and cry like a bitch about it.

Donald is completely right, you are 100% wrong, and you're a biased fool that needs to give it a rest. And Cheese, if you have a problem discussing the Lakers, don't click on this thread. Seriously, how dumb do you have to be to click on the "Utah Jazz vs LA Lakers Series" thread and not expect talk about the Lakers? I realize that years of listening to cowbells in Sac-Town has dulled your senses, but at least try and pull it together a little ok? There are 100 Suns related threads that you can cry in.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Joe, you have a lot of nerve complaining about another posters bias. That takes real balls, who the hell do you think you are?

It's even funnier, considering his P&R stances.

nowagimp

Reaction score

All you do is just bash anything Laker related even when your argument is so ridiculous that you obviously can't even believe it yourself. If you think that Turiaf was trying to hurt Brewer on that play, you're completely delusional. You didn't look at the play, you don't care what the play was, you looked at a Laker Jersey and screamed bloody murder and you know it. I used to respect you as a poster, but now your constant bias just makes me sick. Yes, maybe Donald and I are biased in favor of the Lakers, I'll admit that, and I'll admit I defend my team, but I still show some respect for other teams like the Suns, and do my best to avoid jumping on every little rant someone has about the team. Unlike you, who sits there at your computer waiting for some shred of anything about the Lakers that you can jump on and cry like a bitch about it.

Donald is completely right, you are 100% wrong, and you're a biased fool that needs to give it a rest. And Cheese, if you have a problem discussing the Lakers, don't click on this thread. Seriously, how dumb do you have to be to click on the "Utah Jazz vs LA Lakers Series" thread and not expect talk about the Lakers? I realize that years of listening to cowbells in Sac-Town has dulled your senses, but at least try and pull it together a little ok? There are 100 Suns related threads that you can cry in.

bias .... pot ... kettle .... both black.

Cheesewater

(ex-Uriah Heep)
Reaction score
And Cheese, if you have a problem discussing the Lakers, don't click on this thread. Seriously, how dumb do you have to be to click on the "Utah Jazz vs LA Lakers Series" thread and not expect talk about the Lakers? I realize that years of listening to cowbells in Sac-Town has dulled your senses, but at least try and pull it together a little ok? There are 100 Suns related threads that you can cry in.

Classic. You obviously haven't been paying attention. Did Donald have to run and get you into this thread? I have been constantly trying to get your Laker buddy to stay on topic and not make it about the Suns. I didn't bring up the Suns. My initial post was about the latest game between the Jazz and the Lakers.

I don't have a problem. It's you Laker fans who blow a gasket when someone takes a shot at the Lakers.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
Far more exciting than wondering if your freaking laptop is going to work, my tech support needy friend.

:shrug:
Wow, that lasted about a month and it completely stopped, the bickering goes on day after day.

Yay to people who don't know how to respect different opinions.

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
Classic. You obviously haven't been paying attention. Did Donald have to run and get you into this thread? I have been constantly trying to get your Laker buddy to stay on topic and not make it about the Suns. I didn't bring up the Suns. My initial post was about the latest game between the Jazz and the Lakers.

I don't have a problem. It's you Laker fans who blow a gasket when someone takes a shot at the Lakers.

I opted to reply, I act of my own free will. You were the first one with your "this has nothing to do with the Suns" post. This thread has nothing to do with the Suns, you're the one that took it off topic so stop playing games. All you're trying to do is derail the thread, and I guess you did, so congrats to you. How proud you must be.

And for the record, I don't value your opinion enough to "blow a gasket" over anything you type. Your opinion simply doesn't rate with me, so I don't care. Hate away, I could care less.

Cheesewater

(ex-Uriah Heep)
Reaction score
I opted to reply, I act of my own free will. You were the first one with your "this has nothing to do with the Suns" post. This thread has nothing to do with the Suns, you're the one that took it off topic so stop playing games. All you're trying to do is derail the thread, and I guess you did, so congrats to you. How proud you must be.

Wrong. That post was a response to a post about how the Suns suck and how Suns fans are just Kings like fans.

And for the record, I don't value your opinion enough to "blow a gasket" over anything you type. Your opinion simply doesn't rate with me, so I don't care. Hate away, I could care less.

You could? Why don't you?

Lakers4Eva

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Suns fans are just Laker haters, why can't you guys just be happy for us?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05