Utah Jaz vs L.A. Lakers series

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jazz and Lakers tied at 81 after 3 quarters. Lakers shooting 49%, Jazz 51%.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
now vujachich getting a call. tripping over himself & the ball.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
did boozer foul odom there? 6:15 mark

phantom foul...

B.S.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lakers up 99-94 with 3:07 left in the 4th. Jazz ball and timeout.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
2x PG pushing okur in the back to get the rebound.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lakers 107-102 with 20.5 seconds left in 4th on Gasol dunk on offensive rebound of missed 3 pointer.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
Let me just say, the Lakers continue to skate by in games and sooner or later its gonna bite them in the ass. Even if they get past the Hornets and face the Pistons (yes, they win the East) they will lose in the finals.

I am tired of everyone saying they are playing such great basketball, because they get lucky and skate by 90% of the time. Let's see how they do against a team who doesn't choke on the road.

Joe L

The people's champ
Reaction score
Dude, was this game full of phantom calls and no calls favoring the Lakers? It was a good game but damn, this game's officiating totally favored the Lakers. Well at least it will go 7 games.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
wow. laker shooting FT's early in the 4th.
getting a lot of the calls. sad b.s.

i'm really sick of this.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Let me just say, the Lakers continue to skate by in games and sooner or later its gonna bite them in the ass. Even if they get past the Hornets and face the Pistons (yes, they win the East) they will lose in the finals.

I am tired of everyone saying they are playing such great basketball, because they get lucky and skate by 90% of the time. Let's see how they do against a team who doesn't choke on the road.
LAKERS are playing very stingy defense though. That allows you to "skate" by when you play sloppy on offense. Ask the SPURS.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
how you going to call a foul on Williams on fisher, right in front of the refs.

throughout the game you have guys holding on screens. hand checking, bumping, pushin off on rebounds.

but you call a foul on Williams for bumping fisher in the final 2min or so???? he didnt have the ball, no one was setting a screen.

S_Nash

Funky Fresh
Reaction score
It's been established many times that teams that play Utah will more than likely have an advantage at the line because Utah foul hard and don't give you easy layups.

But whatever helps you bitch and moan dude.

I swear, the comparisons between us and King's fans are getting scarier by the day.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seriously?
It wasn't just a case of Kobe drawing attention to himself huh?

Honestly? I think you are right. Do you remember the last second shot at the buzzer before half-time? Did you she his mobility during his celebration? I questioned his injury from that point on.

Yeah, uhm...did you not notice the absence of "Kobe" in this game and what you got was what the dude will look like in 5 or 6 years? Seriously, on the dunk attempt alone it was clear the guy is in pain. Sorry, but you can go pound sand with your stupid theories. Freaking idiotic hater garbage.

It's been established many times that teams that play Utah will more than likely have an advantage at the line because Utah foul hard and don't give you easy layups.

But whatever helps you bitch and moan dude.

I swear, the comparisons between us and King's fans are getting scarier by the day.

I'm glad you said it, because I was about to. Not only are some fans complaining about the refs in their own game, but in others' as well. There were a TON of no calls, and the push in the back by Pau?? Dude, he's pushed almost every single time...no crap. Utah plays tough and rough, leads the league in fouls and FTs given. The refs are letting them play, and thus the other team as well...and I'm fine with that. But don't freaking pretend it is just the Lakers fouling...they've just adjusted to what they can and can't get away with. Perhaps some of you need to adjust your blinders to watch properly.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05