D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LakerReign said:
If Suns win series=you leave
If Lakers do=I leave

Yes or no?

Thanks Suns fan. I figured as much...this is all I need to see.

LakerReign

Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
Thanks Suns fan. I figured as much...this is all I need to see.

Of course you're gonna take that point of view. By making that statement, you hope everyone's attention is diverted from the fact that a deal was presented that you would have to make a decision on. Looks like the puppy needs to stay on the porch. At least now everyone sees when it comes to making a stand you will not do it. How sad is that to not even make that deal with the Lakers going home for game 6. What a gutless troll. See ya courageless "dogg".

jibikao

Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
Laker Feign, I hope you can respond to this in time.

Jib...don't lose your job laughing at a troll's job trying to attack me. And also, have you been registering new email addresses lately? Just wondering.

Hey, my English isn't very good. You can easily find mistakes in my posts. That Laker fan of yours has better English than mine. lol

And by the way, I don't kiss your arse like some of here do. You try so hard to sound like a "fair" poster but you knew you want Laker to win and Suns to suffer (because we were being too cocky when we had 8-0 record against Laker?).

Just look at how many Raja-related posts you've posted. You wanted to start the fire on this Suns board regarding to that incident. I didn't watch the game and I believe many Suns knew that's going to be a suspension. And then you started a WHOLE NEW thread "The most interesting part of the Raja clothesline" to start the whole thing AGAIN. You can't blame people flame you because you deserve it. You knew when you started a thread like that people will get mad and being defensive. Again, I have to remind you that this is primary Suns' board. You won't get the "fairness" you are looking for here and don't bitch about it if you are not getting it.

It's funny how defensive and nasty you get when that LakerReign post messages. That's exactly what you are doing.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Suns-Lakers Notebook:
Picture Adds to Suns’ Frustrations

By Jerry Brown
East Valley Tribune
May 3, 2006

Suns coach and general manager Mike D’Antoni said he called the NBA office on Monday to protest the jumpball call against Steve Nash in the final seconds of overtime in Game 4.

“We talked and they offered a sounding board, but not much else,” he said

D’Antoni said he was just starting to get it all out of his system when he got a look at a photo circulating the Internet Monday that showed Luke Walton’s left foot was out of bounds — with referees Bennett Salvatore and Ken Mauer both staring at the play — when he tied up Nash on the play.

Already arguing that (1) the Suns were trying to call timeout and (2) Nash was fouled on the play, Nash said, “So now there are three things wrong with the play.”

D’Antoni joked, “I’m in the ‘It’s a foul/it’s a timeout/it’s out of bounds camp.’ ”

But Nash admitted there were other factors that were in the Suns’ control that also played a role.

“First, I dribbled into a sticky situation,” he said. “Then, just by chance, one of my teammates (Tim Thomas) turned his back to me just at the split second I was going to pass to him. It just wasn’t meant to be. Even if they got out of that, somehow we would have lost.”

NBA commissioner David Stern told The Associated Press he’s happy with the officiating in the playoffs, but admitted the referees are missing about five percent of the calls.

“Do I think the officials miss a play? Absolutely!” Stern said in New Jersey before the Nets-Pacers Game 5. “Our goal is to make the officiating perfect, at 100 percent. We have not and we never will achieve that result. But I think we have the best officials, the best-monitored officials, the best-developed officials in all of sports.”

BENCH BLUES

The Suns bench, a huge advantage much of the season, has been nonexistent during this series. Overall, the Lakers bench has outscored Phoenix 78-60 and there is no better barometer than looking at the second periods of the first four games.

With Nash beginning each period on the bench, the Suns scored a total of 67 points in the four second quarters and didn’t reach 20 points (19, 16, 17 and 15) in any of them. They were outscored an average of 21-17 in each quarter.

“Leandro (Barbosa) is not playing real well and he’s important because he’s one of the few people we have who can break people down (defensively),” D’Antoni said. “And they’re not letting Eddie (House) shoot. We just haven’t scored a lot of points, that’s for sure.”

Barbosa and House continued to struggle early in Game 5, so D’Antoni went back to the starters quickly and they responded with a series-high 29-point second quarter — including 11 straight from Boris Diaw.

ANOTHER NASH HONOR

Expected to be officially crowned the NBA’s MVP for a second straight season, Nash was honored again this week by Time magazine as one of their 100 most influential people in the world.

Nash was selected in the Heroes and Pioneers category and lauded as one of the global icons who use the influence they have achieved through stardom to good use. Ex-Sun Charles Barkley wrote an essay that accompanied the selection and praised Nash for his off-thecourt efforts, including the use of his endorsement money as well as the proceeds from events to pay for a new pediatric cardiology ward in a Paraguayan hospital.

“Over the past few years, (Nash’s) popularity has exploded,” Barkley wrote. “His ego could have swelled — everyone else’s does. But he still just wants to pass the ball.”

Others honored in the same category as Nash included former presidents Bill Clinton and George H.W. Bush.

LakerReign

Reaction score
Still waitin' on you puppy...eerrr.."dogg". Tell me again about this momentum I know nothing about and how Kobe won't shoot the rock in game 6 like he had all season. You're a joke and if people go back and read the posts they'll see I schooled ur @ss. Way to have no courage also on that deal I proposed you gutless troll. HAHAHAHAHAH

thegrahamcrackr

Reaction score
LakerReign said:
Still waitin' on you puppy...eerrr.."dogg". Tell me again about this momentum I know nothing about and how Kobe won't shoot the rock in game 6 like he had all season. You're a joke and if people go back and read the posts they'll see I schooled ur @ss. Way to have no courage also on that deal I proposed you gutless troll. HAHAHAHAHAH

Thankfully I didn't waste any of my time reading the last couple of pages. I am curious though how someone that is a Laker fan with 11 posts can come onto a Suns message board and call others troll?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LakerReign said:

Ooooh, what a big man. Why don't you buy a pack of gum and I'll show you how to chew it.

[/pacino]

Now you'll probably say that Kobe shot like he did in the regular season. I wonder if you've even watched 10 laker games this year.

If you had an ounce of bball knowledge, instead of a pound of slick one-syllable trash talking words, I might find you worth my time. Enjoy your win, Suns troll, or if you're a "Laker fan" enjoy the loss??? I've never seen any fan so happy to see his team lose. Troll on mamma, troll on through...troll on family like I asked you to do. Troll on bad little troller, troll on.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05