*Warning* Preseason Practices with Tweets

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
That's easy to say, but who do you leave off the roster to make room? Do you only carry 3 TEs? I think both our other guys can easily make the PS.
I think you keep 3 TEs and 4 RBs.

WRs will probably be Harrison, Wilson, Dortch, Pascal, Moore, and Weaver...or at least that's what I'd do. I think someone would probably claim Weaver, he's shown some nice tape at times during the preseason

RBs Conner, Benson, Carter, and Dallas. I think if you keep Pascal and Moore, Demercado isn't needed as much as a ST player.

TEs McBride, Reiman, Higgins. Someone like Volkolek could go to the PS or maybe Seikovitz again if he's eligible.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
WR room

MHJ
Wilson
Jones
Dortch

and then you have a battle for a 5th spot and if we keep 6.

Pascal was a STeams player nabbing 53% of ST snaps in 2023. If one of the other players (Moore/Weaver/Palmer) can do that role then Pascal is probably gone because he doesn't offer much else.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
WR room

MHJ
Wilson
Jones
Dortch

Pascal was a STeams player nabbing 53% of ST snaps in 2023. If one of the other players (Moore/Weaver/Palmer) can do that role then Pascal is probably gone because he doesn't offer much else.
I think Moore is a lock as well.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
WR room

MHJ
Wilson
Jones
Dortch

I forgot Jones. I think Weaver makes it and Pascal makes it.