*Warning* Preseason Practices with Tweets

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I really don't understand why Micheal Carter is listed so low on the depth chart. The guy makes plays whenever he's given the ball.
He's not ranked above Conner. Benson was a third round pick and he also made plays too. Benson has more size/speed and looks like a true starter. Last week, Carter was fifth and he's surpassed Dallas and is virtually tied with Demercado.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He's not ranked above Conner. Benson was a third round pick and he also made plays too. Benson has more size/speed and looks like a true starter. Last week, Carter was fifth and he's surpassed Dallas and is virtually tied with Demercado.
I know says Dallas is a lock because of special teams and his contract, but if the Demarcado hype is real, Dallas needs to be the guy cut from that group.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I know says Dallas is a lock because of special teams and his contract, but if the Demarcado hype is real, Dallas needs to be the guy cut from that group.
Dallas isn’t going anywhere. Go back and watch our ST Coordinator talk about Dallas. He out and out said, with a funny smirk on his face, that he wants teams to have to tackle Dallas on a regular basis. Dallas is a nasty dude & JG loves nasty dudes. I wouldn’t be surprised if we keep all 5 and hide a lesser known commodity from another position group onto the practice squad.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giugurta