Washington Commanders @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread. 09/23/24-09/28/24

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I said let’s see IF they’ve eclipsed us… as in it’s an unknown if they’re already better than us and a head to head matchup will give us an idea where both teams are. Never mentioned anything about the playoffs.
I know that my guy. That’s why I asked you.

They could win H2H & still finish with a worse record. The “eclipse” won’t be obvious until the end of the season.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Worried cause I feel like Kliff will throw out the whole kitchen sink. Hope this isn’t a repeat of the 2020 Miami game.
Ok. Explain to me how Kliff was a hinderance to Kyler as an offensive coach/scheme BUT causes worry when we play against him as an offensive coach/scheme?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I know that my guy. That’s why I asked you.

They could win H2H & still finish with a worse record. The “eclipse” won’t be obvious until the end of the season.
They could also eclipse us by just winning 5 games if we only win 4. Playoffs are kinda irrelevant.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
For me, this is a more important game for AZ than last week was vs Detroit. I can tolerate being beat by a more talented roster and a team that has already learned how to win big games. I can't tolerate losing to a team with a rookie QB, less talent, and a similar recent history of losing.

Kinda a no win scenario for Monti, Gannon and Kyler in that they should win, so less credit for a win than blame for a loss.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
More than anything, it’s a must win to show progression from last year. We played some good teams last year tough too, but we still lost to a lot of bad teams. That needs to be the first thing that changes with any team. Beat the teams your favored to beat, especially at home.
I agree with your statement, but, are we favored to win this game?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05