We Held The "Big 3" to just 77 Points.

btimsah

My Name Is Robert!
Reaction score
I don't care if Shaq has just 5 pts a game, as long as he's blowing it up on the boards like that. And once we get Barbs and Raja hitting three's we might have a solid team.

:D

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
We would have won by 25+ if we didnt have all of those first half turnovers

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The turnovers hurt, no doubt. And the Celtics played really good D, forcing difficult shots and getting in passing lanes. The Suns had a hard time catching the ball cleanly and getting open. But we missed LB too. I am hopeful that the offense is still a work in progress and will improve considerably.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
we actually held the big 3 (KG, allen, pierce) to 38 points.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
50-32 rebounding edge. Are you kidding me? Second game in a row. When was the last time we had offensive rebounding edge? 12-8.

Now if we can only get a shooter with decent perimeter defense...

BeeBeard

Throw some Bees on that.
Reaction score
50-32 rebounding edge. Are you kidding me? Second game in a row. When was the last time we had offensive rebounding edge? 12-8.

Now if we can only get a shooter with decent perimeter defense...

Patience, patience. Now that the trade deadline has passed, other teams will start waiving and buying out players. We can probably get somebody on the cheap.

OP
OP
B

btimsah

My Name Is Robert!
Reaction score
Why did we not go after Bonzi Wells? Price?

ShowtimeRedux

Reaction score
shaq had 4pts.

suns are a defensive juggernaut!
:)

or maybe the big three all had their worst game of the season at the same time... Shots just weren't falling for them. Allowing 130 against the Lakers begs to differ.

BeeBeard

Throw some Bees on that.
Reaction score
or maybe the big three all had their worst game of the season at the same time... Shots just weren't falling for them. Allowing 130 against the Lakers begs to differ.

First post and already off to a strong start. "Big Three" indeed! Here, we just call them Garnett, Allen, and Pierce. Unless we're sarcastically mocking their accomplishments from last night, that is. :D

All hail our first Celtics troll! We've hit the bigtime, fellas!

:band:

Last edited:

Cheesewater

(ex-Uriah Heep)
Reaction score
First post and already off to a strong start. "Big Three" indeed! Here, we just call them Garnett, Allen, and Pierce. Unless we're sarcastically mocking their accomplishments from last night, that is. :D

All hail our first Celtics troll! We've hit the bigtime, fellas!

:band:

I think it's a Lakers troll..

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score

The Lakers play awful defense as well, I mean damn, they gave up 124 to a Suns team with Shaq playing his first game with the team and slowing down the offense.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score

All 3 at the same time? Wow, that's quite a coincidence.

The unsung hero of that game was Grant Hill - wasn't he covering Paul Pierce? or was it Diaw? Raja, as usual, did a great job on Ray Allen.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05