We need an overhaul

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Hopkins stays on the WR core everyone else can go. I’ve seen so much OMG why are we dumping it over the middle post today. You know why? Because nobody is getting any separation nobody is open. That’s 2 dropped touchdowns for Kirk this year in one score games.

Larry Fitzgerald is DONE. Get out of your emotions cause it’s over. You can’t keep paying 11 million a year for that.

we need new guards. How many times are we not going to be able to punch it in from the 1. I swear to god how many damn times is our center gonna false start? You have to the damn ball you are the one snapping it.

Drake can go or he can stay as a back up he’s nice and solid but he isn’t explosive at all. When was the last time we seen Drake break one? I don’t think he has all year long.

the defense is going to get better just for the simple fact your going to add arguably the best pass rusher in football next year when you get Jones back and now it looks like he will finally have guys across from him that can rush the passer to.

I honestly just do not see talent on this offense.

So far there are two predictions which I made which have come to pass, which is shocking for me because seldom do I find myself being right. 1) This is an 8-8 team lacking enough horses 2) This WR group outside of Hopkins (who is vastly underrated still because he's better than a mere bad ass and has cloaked the whole group to the media) is vastly overrated. Yeah, this WR group needs a makeover and I agree with all your points on the position. Finally, this OL would look 50% better if freaking Gaillard was given the starting the position. Yeah, start that freaking strong as hell SEC center over a guy who cannot help being off sides as a center... a freaking center should not be getting himself to be off sides, and should be pulled whenever he does that

OP
OP
F

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So far there are two predictions which I made which have come to pass, which is shocking for me because seldom do I find myself being right. 1) This is an 8-8 team lacking enough horses 2) This WR group outside of Hopkins (who is vastly underrated still because he's better than a mere bad ass and has cloaked the whole group to the media) is vastly overrated. Yeah, this WR group needs a makeover and I agree with all your points on the position. Finally, this OL would look 50% better if freaking Gaillard was given the starting the position. Yeah, start that freaking strong as hell SEC center over a guy who cannot help being off sides as a center... a freaking center should not be getting himself to be off sides, and should be pulled whenever he does that

I also had us 8-8. The fast start set unrealistic expectations but this is about a .500 club.

I agree with everything

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Too bad the Cardinals didn't have DK Metckalf there instead of Andy Isabella. Oh wait they did and took Isabella smh

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05