Welcome in new member, AussieCardinal

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
Welcome to the board Aussie :wave:

I'll have a dozen raw oysters, and a Fat Tire.

And Bama still sucks :D

CardinalLaw

Reaction score
Welcome!!! I'll just have a some corned beef and Guiness.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey welcome!

how the hell did you get to be a Cards fan? :D

I'll take a butterfinger blizzard from Dairy Queen (not sure if they have those down under, but oh well!)

Thanks!

;)

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
Welcome, Aussie. I'll take a Patron margarita and a cupla shrimps off the barbie. Watch out for the sharks down there. :wave: :cheers:

Last edited:

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What up Aussie!

Good guy, talked to him on the main board.

Welcome, I'll have a 12 pack of Corona and a California burrito.

:D

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome to the best Cardinal board in the net!!! I'll have a hot fudge sundae and a Dasani water!!!

AussieCardinal

Looking for a Green Card
Reaction score
100%CardsFan said:
Aussie is one of my favorites from the other Cards board. Welcome. Ill take what ever beer you like instead of that Fosters ********
lol Fosters has to be one of the worst beers ever! the funny thing is that it isnt a popular beer down hear!:confused:

lol everyone is talking about food! hmm....i've always wanted to try what u Americans refer to as 'chilli' thats one thing i want to try when i come over to the states.

Thanks for the welcome again guys! I feel wanted !:)

AussieCardinal

Looking for a Green Card
Reaction score
thirty-two said:
hey welcome!

how the hell did you get to be a Cards fan? :D

I'll take a butterfinger blizzard from Dairy Queen (not sure if they have those down under, but oh well!)

Thanks!

;)

Well it was all Plummer and Boston im afraid. Myself and 2 mates decided we wanted to be different and follow the NFL, we all choose teams that werent well known in Australia. One choose the Colts, the other the Rams, and i couldnt help but pick the Cardinals, loved the logo, and even though i knew about their history, i couldnt help but not follow them. Anyways what started out as a weekly meeting up in the computer room, watch the game on gamecenter, soon became a full blown passion, Now we meet up at pubs, argue with the owner to change the channel to put it on the gridiron, and basically talk about it, likes it our own national sport!
And on top of that we are planning a big backpacking trip in '07, with the sole purpose on going to as many games as we can! I've already told them that we are going to tailgate at one of the Cardinal games!
Anyway sorry about the long story, hopefully it isnt littered with mistakes!;-)

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AussieCardinal said:
Well it was all Plummer and Boston im afraid. Myself and 2 mates decided we wanted to be different and follow the NFL, we all choose teams that werent well known in Australia. One choose the Colts, the other the Rams, and i couldnt help but pick the Cardinals, loved the logo, and even though i knew about their history, i couldnt help but not follow them. Anyways what started out as a weekly meeting up in the computer room, watch the game on gamecenter, soon became a full blown passion, Now we meet up at pubs, argue with the owner to change the channel to put it on the gridiron, and basically talk about it, likes it our own national sport!
And on top of that we are planning a big backpacking trip in '07, with the sole purpose on going to as many games as we can! I've already told them that we are going to tailgate at one of the Cardinal games!
Anyway sorry about the long story, hopefully it isnt littered with mistakes!;-)

good stuff - thanks for sharing :)

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome, Aussie!

I'll have a vegamite sandwich and a coke!

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
AussieCardinal said:
lol Fosters has to be one of the worst beers ever! the funny thing is that it isnt a popular beer down hear!:confused:

lol everyone is talking about food! hmm....i've always wanted to try what u Americans refer to as 'chilli' thats one thing i want to try when i come over to the states.

Thanks for the welcome again guys! I feel wanted !:)

Welcome Aussie. And as for your chilli, make sure you try some Texas Chilli. Don't get screwed over and eat that Cinicinnati crap.

DRVNFAST

Homey don't play that!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Aussie, I'l have a a six pack of jello pudding pops and a bottle of Cristal. :thumbup:

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I will have some Corona and 1 dozen limes.

A-Bomb