What's going on??

FJM

Registered
Reaction score
For whatever reason Jake's first pratice or workout up in Denver has attracted 72 replies and 1184 views. WOW!!!

Now for some reason our new QB can't draw flies on this board.

C'mon guys, lets see some hoop and hollering for Jeff Blake so I can get fired up for this coming season.

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
Well, I cant decide if I want Jake to kick ass or fall on his ass. He drove me nuts as a player but he always seemed like a decent fellow for a multi millionaire athlete. Occasionally he looked like the second coming of Joe Montana...not often enough though.

I cant remember the last time I saw Jeff Blake play, so I'm not sure what to expect.

If the Cards tank this season I can always catch a Denver game in between losses. For me, watching Jake play for Denver will be kinda like slowing down to gawk at a traffic accident.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by FJM
For whatever reason Jake's first pratice or workout up in Denver has attracted 72 replies and 1184 views. WOW!!!

C'mon guys, lets see some hoop and hollering for Jeff Blake so I can get fired up for this coming season.

Come on Jake started here for most of 6 years, Blake hasn't taken a snap yet I think it's logical that Jake is getting more attention at the moment.

Hell in the Bay Area the 2 guys everyone is talking about right now... Darrell Russell(will be cut as soon as he's reinstated) and JJ Stokes(about to be traded or cut). In Dallas I'm betting Emmitt Smith is getting the bulk of the attention.

I think it's natural.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by FJM

What got the attention wasn't his first Bronco practice, but what he said about how he used his time here. Now, you very well knew that, so what's the point of this thread?

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
I think the point of this thread is that now we have a QB that doesn't spend 3+ quarters getting us behind, then spend the last few minutes of the game trying to perform a "miracle" comeback! I'm pumped about Blake, as well as Emmitt and Hodgins!

10-6 in 2003!!!!!! :thumbup: :wave: :thumbup:

By the way, I think it's time for a little "RESPECT" for my posts. I just noticed my status has been moved up to VETERAN!!! :D :D :D

Last edited:

azdeftone

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
10-6 with the current roster?? Dont think so no receivers and a D that still cant stop any team from putting up too many points. 10-6 cause of blake yeah right theres a reason he was not starting anywhere else.

OP
OP
F

FJM

Registered
Reaction score
Re: Re: What's going on??

Originally posted by ajcardfan
What got the attention wasn't his first Bronco practice, but what he said about how he used his time here. Now, you very well knew that, so what's the point of this thread?

Isn't it obvious? Once Jake was gone most bashers said he's now behind us and lets go on from here. Now...........what topic has the most hits?

Either they can't let it go or it's awfully dull trying to talk about our new strting QB.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: What's going on??

Originally posted by FJM
Isn't it obvious? Once Jake was gone most bashers said he's now behind us and lets go on from here. Now...........what topic has the most hits?

Either they can't let it go or it's awfully dull trying to talk about our new strting QB.

You know I'm getting real tired of being called a basher. I actually really wish that Jake was successful here, but that was not the case. I mean I could call you and the Pro-Jake crowd the Jake Plummer panty patrol....:biglaugh:

He didn't play up to 30 million dollar money, that's his fault.

OP
OP
F

FJM

Registered
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: What's going on??

Originally posted by Krangthebrain
You know I'm getting real tired of being called a basher. I actually really wish that Jake was successful here, but that was not the case. I mean I could call you and the Pro-Jake crowd the Jake Plummer panty patrol....:biglaugh:

He didn't play up to 30 million dollar money, that's his fault.

AHA, now it comes out. Thought so.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I am so sick of Plummer I dont even read threads with his name on it...

Hes gone, GOOD!

Its about time shiesh...

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by azdeftone
10-6 with the current roster?? Dont think so no receivers and a D that still cant stop any team from putting up too many points. 10-6 cause of blake yeah right theres a reason he was not starting anywhere else.

Yes there was, he was a free agent. Jake wasn't starting anywhere else either since he was one too. Or did you not realize Blake replaced Redman in Baltimore as the starter last year?

I don't see 10-6 with our current roster either but I think you'll be surprised how much better the defense looks not having to constantly defend short fields or run back out on the field after 2 plays because of an Interception or fumbled snap.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: What's going on??

Originally posted by FJM

Might I suggest it's because there haven't been many Jake threads on the board for the last month?

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Originally posted by FJM

*yawn*