where can we listen to the game?

freebyrd

Reaction score
anybody been looking for a free radio internet feed to listen to saturdays game?
would appreciate a link
freebyrd

OP
OP
freebyrd

freebyrd

Reaction score
it says go to the cards homepage, if i recall last year you couldn't link through to the broadcast unless you had realplayers nfl fieldpass and then the dang thing didn't even work the first week,
people ended up having to find some obscure stations to listen to it on
freebyrd

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Go to the Cardinals site at www.azcardinals.com. Navigate to the broadcast section and you should find it on one of those pages (or a link on the way to them).

They're supposed to stream the pre-game, game and post game broadcasts "live" and then archive them later for future listening. And, yeah, if it's like last year, you'll probably need RealAudio and possibly may have to be a subscriber or resubscribe.

There were glitches during that first preseason game last year, but I'm pretty sure the Cardinal organization and KDUS had the kinks worked out pretty quickly after that.

You just have to hope that there aren't a bunch of new guys in charge of the streaming and that someone who knows what they're doing will be minding the store.

Omo - Any possibility you can give someone a "heads-up" to monitor things Saturday - just to make sure everything's working OK?

Red Air Force

DILLIGAFF
Reaction score
Last year we always managed to find at least one station broadcasting the game for free, even if it was from the other team.

OP
OP
freebyrd

freebyrd

Reaction score
Last year we always managed to find at least one station broadcasting the game for free, even if it was from the other team.

yeah thats what i'm hoping for this year,
freebyrd

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
CaliforniaCard said:

This was the Vegas station we found that broadcasted the games last year. I'm not sure if they will be doing this (or are even streaming for that matter) this year

Link: www.klav1230am.com

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
This sucks. We can't even listen to the pre-season games for free? Talk about money hungry.

Why don't we e-mail KLAV and ask if they are doing the Cards games?

NJYAJ09

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
KDUS really needs to get their act in gear and stream their show over the interney.

HookemCards

Have at you!!!!!
Reaction score
My stream just went kaput. Was listening to it for awhile, then just stopped getting a feed, anyone else having problems.

archicard

Reaction score
My stream is gone as well. I suppose its better than hearing the "Randy Moss touchdown!!!" sound bite after every commercial break. I hate the Vikings...

SouthNZoneFan

GOOD FOR ME TO POOP ON
Reaction score
If you are in PHX, unplug the cable/satalite and pull out the rabbit ears. Channel 27 from Prescott works well.