Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
Danka amigo.

Note to self:

desertdawg is bilingual.

He posts in English, does that make him trilingual?

Is it just me, or are some of the newbie posters in this thread forgetting which account they signed on with? IP check time?

Trust the Whiz until we get 10 losses, then bring out the tar and feathers. :deadhorse:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It happens. I recall Ravens and steelers teams havng 6-8 win seasons sandwiched between there success.

exactly. Hell, even after the Steelers won their first Super Bowl under Cowher, they went 7-9! All good teams have their ups and down, ESPECIALLY after losing their QB and trying to replace him with the Bubby Bristers (Denver), Mike Tomczaks (Steelers), Billy Voleks (Tenn after McNair), etc. etc.

Wiz gets a mulligan from me this year... if we still look like this next year, then I'll be right with ya ready to tar and feather him.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am so tired of this crap. Go back to rooting for the Cowboys if you hate whiz so much.

If you don't like it, ignore it. He didn't break the rules, and yet you are telling him that

A: was a fan of the Cowboys. (bannable offense to me, that's about the worst thing that you can say and not want to get physically angry)

B: That he should no longer be a fan of this team.

C: Debate the topic, not the poster. Consider this a warning.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The egg. No, the chicken. No, wait..the egg. Uhm, no it was the chicken.

I get a kick out of people like joeshmo would call themselves team and NFL insiders just because they get to clean out my luxury suite after games.

The whole premise of this thread was to originally point out that Whiz is a little off kilter from his normal routine and he needs to right himself. Back to Whiz basics. It was taken to the gutter by the usual suspects.

Consider this a warning too.

You argue in your last paragraph about the premise about the thread, and yet you bring another poster that has nothing to do with the original topic. Debate the topic, not the poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05