Who is going to New Orleans?

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I just booked my hotel and bought my ticket. Who else is gonna be there?

I'll be driving down Saturday morning...should get there by 11AM or so.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
already booked vegas for next weekend so I won't be going. if we wind up in Dallas, I am there.

:stick::stick::stick::stick::stick:

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I bought my tickets and ready to go. Staying with relatives down there. I am driving down there Friday morning.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I started to book on Travelocity, then my wife looks over at the computer screen and says "you do know we have doctor appointments on Fri and Saturday right?"

crap....and they can't be rescheduled.

cardsfan89

Registered
Reaction score
I'll be driving from Texas to New Orleans on Friday. Post if any of you find good deals on tix or rooms or whatever.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
cheapest tix I have found are 200 each so far which I cant pay right now. But I may drive down to NO just to tailgate

OP
OP
Zeno

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I'm staying at one of the Hiltons downtown for $115 a night, $26 for valet parking. Its less than a mile from the Superdome so I will walk there, probably closer than the walk from the brown lot I did yesterday.

As for game day ticket--I paid over $400 for lower level, prices were ridiculous, I tried Ticketmaster, StubHub & Razorgator. I didn't get a deal and know I overpaid but whatever...it'll be the last game I go to this offseason win or lose.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm staying at one of the Hiltons downtown for $115 a night, $26 for valet parking. Its less than a mile from the Superdome so I will walk there, probably closer than the walk from the brown lot I did yesterday.

As for game day ticket--I paid over $400 for lower level, prices were ridiculous, I tried Ticketmaster, StubHub & Razorgator. I didn't get a deal and know I overpaid but whatever...it'll be the last game I go to this offseason win or lose.

just now going to look into it. where did you buy your game tix?

DieHardCardFan

Dallas 2011
Reaction score
We will be there. 5 of us are flying out from AZ Friday around 1pm. Not sure where we are staying yet as a friends wife is handling that. We got endzone seats row 23. Cant wait for this game. This is a matchup I have wanted to see are season long.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
We will be there. 5 of us are flying out from AZ Friday around 1pm. Not sure where we are staying yet as a friends wife is handling that. We got endzone seats row 23. Cant wait for this game. This is a matchup I have wanted to see are season long.

which five are coming?? Would love to see you guys down here... I am living in Baton Rouge now, about an hour and a half from the dome.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took most of the day to wrangle it while I was working, but got it together. It helped that my wife worked in Baton Rouge last year so she knew the ropes a little. Southwest Airlines tried to rape, I mean rape me. $1700 effing bucks for roundtrip from Abq. Pulled it off with skymiles from Continental.

Made it happen and will get there Fri pm. Staying at Sheraton nearby.

Go Cards

Go Cards

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Took most of the day to wrangle it while I was working, but got it together. It helped that my wife worked in Baton Rouge last year so she knew the ropes a little. Southwest Airlines tried to rape, I mean rape me. $1700 effing bucks for roundtrip from Abq. Pulled it off with skymiles from Continental.

Made it happen and will get there Fri pm. Staying at Sheraton nearby.

Go Cards

Go Cards

Represent, brother!!

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Is there Saturday before the game Cards fans want to meet? Let me know. Staying in the Garden District with relatives so the French Qtr is only a street car ride away.

DieHardCardFan

Dallas 2011
Reaction score
which five are coming?? Would love to see you guys down here... I am living in Baton Rouge now, about an hour and a half from the dome.

You have met them all last year I think. But none of the old school from our tailgate are going. It will be my wife, me, Bob, Cassie and Terx. We dont get in until late Friday night I guess. But we are staying until Sunday afternoon. If there is gonna be a tailgate we want to be a part of it. Here is my number 480-343-8573.

DieHardCardFan

Dallas 2011
Reaction score
Is there Saturday before the game Cards fans want to meet? Let me know. Staying in the Garden District with relatives so the French Qtr is only a street car ride away.

I dont know exactly where we are staying, just know it is in the French Qtr. But yeah we need to round up all the Cards fans before the game and make it a party.

southern card

Reaction score
May or may not be at the game as friend has Saints season tickets and military committment may keep him from game nnot sure yet. I want to see the team when they arive but have not heard when they get to New Orleans. Any info would be appreciated. Would be gret to see other Cardinal fans at the Dome tell me time and place.:D

doctorj2u

Reaction score

If you are staying at the Hilton Riverside, you got a great rate. Last year at the dental convention, we got a $176 per room group rate (if I remember correctly). Thank you all for coming and rebuilding the city. The main industry of New Orleans is tourism, so when you come and enjoy yourself you are helping the city. THANK YOU! Of course the Saints will win (What do you expect? I am a Saints fan and I have to believe.) but I think you will have a good time no matter what. Again, thank you for helping the city rebuild.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love this! Way to represent, guys and gals!

OP
OP
Zeno

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
If you are staying at the Hilton Riverside, you got a great rate. Last year at the dental convention, we got a $176 per room group rate (if I remember correctly). Thank you all for coming and rebuilding the city. The main industry of New Orleans is tourism, so when you come and enjoy yourself you are helping the city. THANK YOU! Of course the Saints will win (What do you expect? I am a Saints fan and I have to believe.) but I think you will have a good time no matter what. Again, thank you for helping the city rebuild.

Hilton Riverside was booked, I stayed there last time the Cardinals were in town. I am in the Hilton Garden Inn/French Quarter on Gravier St.

doctorj2u

Reaction score
Hilton Riverside was booked, I stayed there last time the Cardinals were in town. I am in the Hilton Garden Inn/French Quarter on Gravier St.

I don't know that one but Gravier I consider part of the CBD (Cental Business District) which is very close to the Superdome and and the French Quarter. You should be in good shape for the game. Let me know if the hotel meets your expectations.