Who needs 2 tix to the SuperBowl?

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
I got the email to purchase them, so was gonna head down there this afternoon to pick up, but now hubby says he can't go ... NO!!!! :bang:

So, I'm gonna have to sell them :mad:

PM me if you're interested prolly about $2,100 for the pair.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So, you're saying I should up my price? :p

I'm saying do whatever you want. My whole issue with "selling to loyal Cards fans" is who is to say that the loyal Cards fan wouldn't turn right around and flip the seats? You ca take the seats and put them in ebay and get at a minimum $2650 through buy it now, easily.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I'm saying do whatever you want. My whole issue with "selling to loyal Cards fans" is who is to say that the loyal Cards fan wouldn't turn right around and flip the seats? You ca take the seats and put them in ebay and get at a minimum $2650 through buy it now, easily.

dude, if deanna is selling them to someone on this board, she knows they are not flipping them. i'm just sorry that we already agreed to buy other tix for more, otherwise we'd have bought deanna's and saved some cash for the actual trip. but cheese was sooooooo afraid that we'd get assed out on tix. silly younger bros...

azblues

Reaction score
We Are Firends Of Wayne And He Tried Calling You This Morning, We Definately Want Them For The Price You Are Quoting, Please Call Wayne Or Mark At 480-332-8787.thx

OP
OP
DeAnna

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
We Are Firends Of Wayne And He Tried Calling You This Morning, We Definately Want Them For The Price You Are Quoting, Please Call Wayne Or Mark At 480-332-8787.thx

Who is Wayne and how did he get my phone?

hmmm... just 3 posts? I think not.

Update: Tix are spoken for

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I posted in the other e-mail thread that I may be selling my tickets if me and my dad cannot go. Let me know if anyone is interested and what you are willing to pay. Unfornunately, I have to recoup some money. I had to fly out to phx to get the tickets last minute so I need to make it worth my while.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Perhaps you mean Fountains of Wayne, who are still going strong today, and are named after a store in Wayne, NJ called 'Fountains of Wayne' and sells (oddly enough) fountains! :D

I want to sink to the bottom with you.......

muttone

Reaction score
I am still looking for SB tix if either are still available? I didnt get picked in the lottery so I am hoping another Cards fan will hook me up.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I sold my tix today. That was one of the hardest things I have ever done.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Last minute change in plans. Can't go to Florida. Two tickets Sec 150 row U for sale.

Same price as azsouthendzone. Discount if I know who you are. Tickets are in Arizona not Texas.

MadBird

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
I PM'd you - should the Tix still be avail. thanks

OP
OP
DeAnna

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
My 2 tix may still be available if LVCardFreak doesn't take them (he'll let me know by this afternoon).

Sec 105A, Row J, seats 3-4

Reaction score
I have two tickets ... Section 122A Row F. Write me at writer (underscore) in (underscore) sc at yahoo. Got a couple of people interested, but no deal made yet.

Prefer someone in the SC/NC area, if possible, but we can work something out regarding delivery of tickets/payment.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Car Rental $200
Hotel Room $400
Ticket $800
Divorce Lawyer $2000

Watching the Cards in the Super Bowl PRICELESS

Screw it I'm going.

Latest posts

Staff online