why dont we send leinert to nfl europe this year?

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
I don't agree with you that Leinart has looked bad. I think he's looked young and very promising.
You really don't agree with me because I didn't say he's looked bad.

My stance on Leinart, taking his college days, early starts, injuries, off the field issues, preseason troubles and everything else is that the only thing certain about him is his ability is still uncertain.

I don't agree that he hasn't had a chance because he's had 3. I don't agree that his first two starts clearly illustrate that he can sustain or replicate that early success. I do think that he would be wise to ride it out in Arizona and I think Arizona would be wise to keep him.

He may have to spend more time on the bench than he likes but even if he waits until he's 28-ish to start full time, it will be much better to do so in Arizona than just about anywhere else(in terms of passing numbers).

Cody

i love defense
Reaction score
and what if warner went down in the 1st quarter. who would be our back up

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
and what if warner went down in the 1st quarter. who would be our back up
Are you asking someone in particular? I don't think Leinart should leave this year. I would like him to stay until he starts but next year it might be better for both parties to consider a change depending on what the circumstances are at that time.