Why Get in the MOCK DRAFT?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
SECTION 11 said:
This is hilarious. Kabongo takes on a frustrated fan...
http://redcladloon.freeservers.com/bugmunch_opinion1.htm

And another tidbit...

Anybody grasping for a picture of Nebraska's defensive intensity only needed to look at Patrick Kabongo on Saturday.

After losing his helmet early in a first quarter play, Kabongo kept pursuing down the sideline, eventually bringing down the Troy State ball carrier.

"The guy's extremely intense," rush end Trevor Johnson said of Kabongo. "I knew he was going to go head first into that guy and try to blow him up."

The Kabongo play was just one in a day that was once again dominated by the Blackshirts.

11, you did read the disclaimer at the bottom disavowing the fact that kabongo wrote that reply, right?

so far away

Overpaid Rookie
Reaction score
SECTION 11 said:
You must be registered for see images attach

KABONGO IMPRESSES

At 6'5" and 325 pounds, Patrick Kabongo is an impressive figure. At the Nebraska pro day teams came away more impressed than ever. The big man ran a 5.32 40, which was substantially better than any player his size at the combine ran on either side of the ball, (with the exclusion of possible top pick Robert Gallery). Not only did Kabongo move exceptionally well for a big man, but at the end of his workout still managed 30 repetitions at 225 pounds. Kabongo did an extended workout with defensive line coaches from around the league and a number of clubs are taking a serious look at moving Kabongo to the offensive side of the ball due to his height, weight, speed and intelligence numbers. Kabongo finished as an honors student at Nebraska despite English being his second language.

http://www.vaniercollege.qc.ca/athletics/kabongo/kabongo_scholarship.html

I'm pretty sure this guy is a D tackle AND a cornerback! At the very least he's had to have eaten a cornerback or 2.

Savage58

Defense, Defense, DEFENSE
Reaction score
a number of clubs are taking a serious look at moving Kabongo to the offensive side of the ball due to his height, weight, speed and intelligence numbers.

So now you have to be smarter to play on offense? ROFTLMAO!!!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so far away said:
Ok JUST ABOUT EVERYONE, sorry S11 didn't mean to lump you in with the rest.

I will throw things at the draft party if we don't take a corner at #33! I don't know which I'd be madder about, not taking a corner at #33 or trading down and drafting surefire bust Tommie Harris.

I feel like puking thinking about either scenario.

so far away

Overpaid Rookie
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
I will throw things at the draft party if we don't take a corner at #33! I don't know which I'd be madder about, not taking a corner at #33 or trading down and drafting surefire bust Tommie Harris.

I feel like puking thinking about either scenario.

Throw things...YES, mad...YES, puke...YES, BUT WOULD YOU BE SURPRISED AT ALL?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05