Why Lakers will beat the Suns

phxrising

Registered
Reaction score
Hey whats the over / under of KB24 or kobeskool or any of these fool trolls showing up before the lakers acutally win a game?

any takers??

Last edited:

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Chaplin,

I said the Kwame probably improved because: a) he's had another year in PJ's triangle, which is said to be difficult to learn, b) he's a young player and young players usually improve from year to year and c) the Lakers fans who've watched him play have said he is improved.

(I thought I posted this reply a couple of days ago, but I must have clicked the wrong button...)

Point a is very valid, he has had another (half) year in PJ's triangle. But Kwame Brown has been a young player for quite some time, and while he has improved, it hasn't been by much. Just make sure your Laker fan friends don't mean that he's improved since he was in Washington, because they'll probably be right--instead of completely worthless, he's just slightly mediocre now. :D

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Point a is very valid, he has had another (half) year in PJ's triangle. But Kwame Brown has been a young player for quite some time, and while he has improved, it hasn't been by much. Just make sure your Laker fan friends don't mean that he's improved since he was in Washington, because they'll probably be right--instead of completely worthless, he's just slightly mediocre now. :D

even that's being generous.

azirish

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ever since he was drafted, people have been wondering why K Brown never seems to live up to the hype he had when drafted. What I see is a tall and athletic shot blocker, but not much more. The one thing people from DC used to say is that he has small hands and does not catch the ball very well. Getting older won't change that.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
people keep believing in guy like Kwame because apparently, "you can't coach size." Maybe people should think about that comment a little more, because in Kwame's case and a lot of big stiffs' case, that's exactly on point. You CAN'T coach size.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
people keep believing in guy like Kwame because apparently, "you can't coach size." Maybe people should think about that comment a little more, because in Kwame's case and a lot of big stiffs' case, that's exactly on point. You CAN'T coach size.

Signed,
Yinka Dare

azirish

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Signed,
Yinka Dare

But you can lie about it (his stock dropped a lot when it was found he was about 3 inches shorter than reported).

Seriously, there is no doubt that Brown is long and athletic. Most bigs are very slow. But if long and athletic was enough, Stephen Hunter would be an all star.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
But you can lie about it (his stock dropped a lot when it was found he was about 3 inches shorter than reported).

Seriously, there is no doubt that Brown is long and athletic. Most bigs are very slow. But if long and athletic was enough, Stephen Hunter would be an all star.

[Sunsfan}
Wait a second: Steven Hunter ISN'T an All-Star??
[/Sunsfan]

:D

wsupkid

Registered
Reaction score
LOL??? Why? Good god you people have thin ass skin. Weak as hell.

And there was no election for Mod...it was for fun.

If you seriously put me on ignore you are the weakest little girl I've ever seen, especially since I've not even said one thing out of line to you.

Holy crap is that hilarious! Awesome. I guess you will want a suicide watch if the Lakers actually win this series then, since you can't handle a Laker fan who thinks they will probably lose.

:biglaugh:

I think your serious with all this talk. I hope not.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think your serious with all this talk. I hope not.

Yeah, I am serious. If dude put me on ignore, he's weak. Bottom line. I've done nothing but talk about how the Lakers would likely LOSE.

Who are you, anyway?

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Yeah, I am serious. If dude put me on ignore, he's weak. Bottom line. I've done nothing but talk about how the Lakers would likely LOSE.

Who are you, anyway?

I'm sorry, but how long before you go back to using D-Dogg? No offense, but it's a lot better than Donald... :D

Oh, and Lakers suck.

wsupkid

Registered
Reaction score

Who are you, anyway?
Mostly a reader. Im just saying dont let it bother you. I wasnt trying to be rude. Sorry if it sounded like that.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mostly a reader. Im just saying dont let it bother you. I wasnt trying to be rude. Sorry if it sounded like that.

No problem..but yes it seriously made me mad when the guy puts me on ignore in the midst of Lakers trolls talking about how we'd win the series. Sorry you caught a touch of that latent anger. :)

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but how long before you go back to using D-Dogg? No offense, but it's a lot better than Donald... :D

Oh, and Lakers suck.

DAMN YOU!

Nah, not going back to D-Dogg. I'm retiring the name. I still go by it, but I know enough people on the board now I'm tired of saying "I'm Donald...uhm...D-Dogg?" I feel like an idiot. I am an idiot, but I sure don't like FEELING like one. :)

wsupkid

Registered
Reaction score
No problem..but yes it seriously made me mad when the guy puts me on ignore in the midst of Lakers trolls talking about how we'd win the series. Sorry you caught a touch of that latent anger. :)

Good luck withs all us Suns fans!!!

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
DAMN YOU!

Nah, not going back to D-Dogg. I'm retiring the name. I still go by it, but I know enough people on the board now I'm tired of saying "I'm Donald...uhm...D-Dogg?" I feel like an idiot. I am an idiot, but I sure don't like FEELING like one. :)

All right Big D.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, I hear the Cardinals are going to be good next year.

Which next year are you referring to. Because yeah, DEFINITELY that next year, whichever one it is. It's got to be one of them.

(Still the best damn ticket in town).

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
so this thread is about done after game 2?

amazing what homers the lakers fans are.

SactownSunsFan

Welcome to the Age of Ayton
Reaction score
DAMN YOU!

Can you compromise and go with D-Donald? :shrug: