World of Warcraft

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Finished up my prophecy set in MC today. Here I am with Benediction and Vestments of Prophecy.

Attachments

• Prophecy.JPG
    Prophecy.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 82

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
CQ said:
Love the new stuff for mages with this recent patch! :thumbup: My main will hit 58 tonight! Doing a 10 man LBRS run tomorrow night. :D Gawd this game is horribly addicting, yet fun!!!

That place is easy, why bother to 10 man it? 5 man in then you can do quests and get a lot more exp

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So.. anyone beat the game yet?

:runsawaybecausesheknowsitcantbebeaten:

OP
OP
C

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HeavyB3 said:
That place is easy, why bother to 10 man it? 5 man in then you can do quests and get a lot more exp

It was my first raid, the guild leader wanted to make it really easy so I could get the feel of a raid. Plus, we just had a lot of guildies that all wanted to go and be there for my first raid. :D

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If there was a game where the object was to be lazy, I would totally play that

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CQ said:
It was my first raid, the guild leader wanted to make it really easy so I could get the feel of a raid. Plus, we just had a lot of guildies that all wanted to go and be there for my first raid. :D

So, how was your first time getting raid?

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
CQ said:
It was my first raid, the guild leader wanted to make it really easy so I could get the feel of a raid. Plus, we just had a lot of guildies that all wanted to go and be there for my first raid.

What RAID are you running 1+0? I'm not a big RAID 1 fan but the striping and parady is pretty good on this setup, plus you need less drives

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
HeavyB3 said:
I hate Onyxia. Something always happens thata screws us up when we are trying to kill her.

My group was already farming Onyxia before I joined, and before they conquered Rag... Don't know why but they never had a problem in there... So much so that I thought it was the precursor to MC until I was told otherwise (and saw that the tier 2 headpiece dropped off Ony)...

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
CardFan67 said:
My group was already farming Onyxia before I joined, and before they conquered Rag... Don't know why but they never had a problem in there... So much so that I thought it was the precursor to MC until I was told otherwise (and saw that the tier 2 headpiece dropped off Ony)...

We have less trouble with Rags than we do with Ony. I think it has something to do with the transition to phase 3, it always gets sloppy. People have to have CTRaids targets target on to know who exactly Onyxia is targeting when she drops down. I had it one time (guess my Shadow ward: Pain and STarshards were pissing her off in phase 2) so I poped a fire resist pot, shielded myself and casted Inner Fire and got myself running to the the wall so the main tank could take her off me, but a druid pulled her off me for some reason.. Even though I'm a priest and wear cloth I don't die easily, they should have stopped DPS until I got there because he caused her to breath fire into a group and kill a bunch of them, including rogues and mages so without their DPS we wer finished.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Shut Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

Nerds

Attachments

• asckigacop033xh.jpg
    asckigacop033xh.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 78

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
PortlandCardFan said:
Says the man who is asking about RAID 1+0 or 1. You forgot the ever so wonderful RAID 5.

NOOOO!! RAID 5 is a total waste of drive space!!!!

(runs and jumps out window)

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
AzCards21 said:
That's level 55 nerd, SIR. To you buddy!

Correction, I'm only lvl 52. :| No need to say Sir or anything else Ryan. For three more levels anyway. :D

OP
OP
C

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hit lvl 60 this weekend! :thumbup: Did it in 22 in-game days!

Last edited:

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
CQ said:

Awesome! Now you need to get all your magisters armor, then start doing the .5 tier armor quests. Unless your guild runs MC... then you can get Arcanist tier 1 armor.

OP
OP
C

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've already got 3 pieces in the Magister's set. :thumbup: Going to work on the upgrade soon. Here's a link to my character's profile, it's all up-to-date except for enchants. I think I may have more enchants that I forgot to write down and I don't remember. Bellagail

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
CQ said:

Gratz! Got 53 last night. Two more levels and Ryan has to salute me. :D

OP
OP
C

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AzCards21 said:
Gratz! Got 53 last night. Two more levels and Ryan has to salute me. :D

You realize that he is only so pissy about WoW because he so badly wants to play it but knows that he'd become addicted also. ;)

Grats on 53!!! Honestly the last 10 lvls just FLEW by! The higher your lvl, the more there is to do, the more fun the game becomes! You'll be 60 before you know it!

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
CQ said:
You realize that he is only so pissy about WoW because he so badly wants to play it but knows that he'd become addicted also. ;)

Grats on 53!!! Honestly the last 10 lvls just FLEW by! The higher your lvl, the more there is to do, the more fun the game becomes! You'll be 60 before you know it!

very true, both counts, the Ryan scenario and the last level boost...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser