World of Warcraft

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
CQ said:
You realize that he is only so pissy about WoW because he so badly wants to play it but knows that he'd become addicted also. ;)

Grats on 53!!! Honestly the last 10 lvls just FLEW by! The higher your lvl, the more there is to do, the more fun the game becomes! You'll be 60 before you know it!

:devil: I'm going to mail him the game and a free 10 day pass. Muahahahahaha!

It's going real fast so far. I think being able to run ZF and ST is helping. Good XP and drops for some sweet cash.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
CQ said:
I've already got 3 pieces in the Magister's set. :thumbup: Going to work on the upgrade soon. Here's a link to my character's profile, it's all up-to-date except for enchants. I think I may have more enchants that I forgot to write down and I don't remember. Bellagail

Nice. I have done the upgrade quest for 3 pieces of my magister's set. Still have a few to go, but 45 minute UD strat runs are tough. The Sorcerer's gloves are nice. I've been going to MC regulalrly, but since I took a break from play, I have to build up my DKP before I can win. I put in a character transfer yesterday to get my lvl 60 hunter on my mage and rogue's server. Once he gets there I don't know which I will play.

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
dogpoo32 said:
Nice. I have done the upgrade quest for 3 pieces of my magister's set. Still have a few to go, but 45 minute UD strat runs are tough. The Sorcerer's gloves are nice. I've been going to MC regulalrly, but since I took a break from play, I have to build up my DKP before I can win. I put in a character transfer yesterday to get my lvl 60 hunter on my mage and rogue's server. Once he gets there I don't know which I will play.

45 min baron runs are easy, we've got that down. We just can't kill the final .5 tier boss in Upper Black Rock Spire... He spawns adds that stun people until others in your party kills them or they will one hit you after 5 seconds. PITA

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
HeavyB3 said:
45 min baron runs are easy, we've got that down. We just can't kill the final .5 tier boss in Upper Black Rock Spire... He spawns adds that stun people until others in your party kills them or they will one hit you after 5 seconds. PITA

Yeah I imagine its easy when your guild farms MC... I have to do it with people who aren't as awesome.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watched my friend play this game yesterday for the first time. I completely understand the premise of the game, but I do not understand how paying $15 a month to play the game online is worth it.

Can anyone convince me, or better yet give me a year subscription?

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
dreamcastrocks said:
Watched my friend play this game yesterday for the first time. I completely understand the premise of the game, but I do not understand how paying $15 a month to play the game online is worth it.

Well, since I've had this game, I have purchased a total of 2 other games. Rather than paying $50 or so per month when I think I need a new game, I pay $15 for this game.

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
dreamcastrocks said:

On sale for 20 bucks right now at CC. Go buy it, play it for the free month it gives you then you will understand why 15 dollars is a good value for it.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HeavyB3 said:
On sale for 20 bucks right now at CC. Go buy it, play it for the free month it gives you then you will understand why 15 dollars is a good value for it.

I'd need to buy a computer with a good enough graphics card to play it anyway

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
We tried to take down Razoregore the Untamed in Blackwing lair.

Razoregore the Untamed 5, Molton Mongrels 0

Tough, chaotic fight. This ones going to take some practice.

Reaction score
HeavyB3 said:
No we haven't. Anyone would be welcome to join my guild on Dragonblight, guild name Deadly Knights, Alliance side.

That's very surprising. I might have to do that, especially since it's PvE (I left PvP, it was getting on my nerves. Too much camping and being ganked at a low lvl. :( ). The only problem is that I already have about 8 toons on Dalaran. What I might do is send one of my 33rd lvl hunters to the server to give myself some more space.

I still think I'd be cool to have an ASFN guild. And since they have the character transfer we wouldn't have to start from the ground up with toon creation and leveling.

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
cynical_kitten26 said:
That's very surprising. I might have to do that, especially since it's PvE (I left PvP, it was getting on my nerves. Too much camping and being ganked at a low lvl. :( ). The only problem is that I already have about 8 toons on Dalaran. What I might do is send one of my 33rd lvl hunters to the server to give myself some more space.

I still think I'd be cool to have an ASFN guild. And since they have the character transfer we wouldn't have to start from the ground up with toon creation and leveling.

I may be willing to move my 50 warlock to another server, but my priest is my main and I do alot of raiding with him.

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
I actually may be willing to transfer my main to a server for an ASFN guild... My east coast server sucks with everyone one EST...

On a non related note, I have a character of every race and the last one was a Night Elf Hunter... I have to say it is so much more rediculously easy than any other race, the quests are pathetic and take no thought, the map is by far the most simple start location of any other race, Horde or Alliance... I am at level 26 and have lost all respect for any night elf player...

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
CardFan67 said:
I actually may be willing to transfer my main to a server for an ASFN guild... My east coast server sucks with everyone one EST...

On a non related note, I have a character of every race and the last one was a Night Elf Hunter... I have to say it is so much more rediculously easy than any other race, the quests are pathetic and take no thought, the map is by far the most simple start location of any other race, Horde or Alliance... I am at level 26 and have lost all respect for any night elf player...

I'm gonna kick your ass................

:D

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
AzCards21 said:
I'm gonna kick your ass................

:D

But they look cool and the animations are kind of neat...

kind of on the same note but other side of the spectrum I would have to say that the Human start is the most difficult, quests take you in four seperate directions, are poorly clued and I found myself dropping them ot thotbot - ing them to complete (not all, of course, just many) ...

The rest of the races were fairly even with some small changes but for the most part quest in a straight line until you get to the late teens or mid twenties...

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
CardFan67 said:
But they look cool and the animations are kind of neat...

kind of on the same note but other side of the spectrum I would have to say that the Human start is the most difficult, quests take you in four seperate directions, are poorly clued and I found myself dropping them ot thotbot - ing them to complete (not all, of course, just many) ...

The rest of the races were fairly even with some small changes but for the most part quest in a straight line until you get to the late teens or mid twenties...

I think the disadvantage to Night Elves is when you get to the 20's and need the AH and bank you have to go clear back to Darnassus. That takes forever without a mount.

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
or you can just use the flightpath back from auberdine (12-19) or Astranaar (20- 27) or Stonetalon after that.... :shrug:

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
CardFan67 said:
or you can just use the flightpath back from auberdine (12-19) or Astranaar (20- 27) or Stonetalon after that.... :shrug:

Not quite the same as basing out of IF.

Reaction score
CardFan67 said:

Where are you leveling? I know that if you are in Auberdine then yah, it's gonna be pretty easy. What type of hunter are you talent wise? My NE is a marksman/survivalist and my dwarf is a marksman/beast master. I've got a 33rd level NE hunter and a 37th level Dwarf Hunter and dependent on the area and their path of talents there are some areas that are a cake walk. If you want a bit of challenge go to Stranglethorn Vale. My 37th level hunter is a leatherworker and this area is a skinning paradise.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
CardFan67 said:

I lost respect for them as soon as they made the NE. :D

Only people I make sure to gank or pvp (as I am not on a care-bear server) Is Paladins and any Night Elf.

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
CardFan67 said:

Is your guy horde or alliance? What server did you have in mind? I'd be willing to start up a new character on that server.

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
How about Alliance, Anvilmar.. I created a human mage. If thats cool with everyone, lets start playing.

Anvilmar is a new server, Normal.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser