World of Warcraft

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
CQ said:
I swore off of playing any of my alts until my main is at 60. Until this week (YAY summer break!), I've really only had time to play on the weekends.
I hit lvl 50 last night! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bday:

You still have your guy on Uldum?

Kwezzy

Don't mess with Willow
Reaction score
I'm still real new to this game but I love it. It's pretty cool. I don't have it anymore, but just thought I'd throw in my own little praise on the game.

OP
OP
C

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1st week of summer break, hubby took a vacation week. We've played more WoW than I care to admit.
You must be registered for see images attach
Let's just say that I started out the week at lvl 48 and am now 53.

OP
OP
C

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AzCards21 said:
You still have your guy on Uldum?

Yeah. I've got a few toons on other servers. But I have been pretty much just playing my main. Pushing her to 60.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
CardFan67 said:

I was laughing at how ******** those people were, until I saw the girl doing the female NE dance.... :devil:

By the way, has anyone been playing on the test server? They let you create 4 fully decked out 60's. It's making my 40 warlock hard to go back to. (Ganking with an epic 60 rogue is a blast.)

Kwezzy

Don't mess with Willow
Reaction score
WastedFate said:
I was laughing at how ******** those people were, until I saw the girl doing the female NE dance.... :devil:

oh my I thought that was a guy...if not that was one ugly chick

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
*cough*Nerds*cough*

Oh man, I think I'm getting a cold

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
*cough*Nerds*cough*

Oh man, I think I'm getting a cold

I dunno man... I never thought I would like this game until some people at work convinced me to give it a shot. A year later, i'm still addicted. My new Xbox 360 hasn't even been able to pull me away.

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
HeavyB3 said:
I dunno man... I never thought I would like this game until some people at work convinced me to give it a shot. A year later, i'm still addicted. My new Xbox 360 hasn't even been able to pull me away.

My 20 year old hates the fact that he got hooked... He was one of those that made fun of computer gamers all of the time... and now with WOW, he is one... The best part for his mother and I, is we were having some problems with him and drinking and depression, since he has been on WOW all of those issues that were stressing us out and keeping us up at night are gone... Now his free time is spent with a mic and headset talking about boss strategies...

:thumbup:

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Kwezzy said:
oh my I thought that was a guy...if not that was one ugly chick

If so, I blame it entirely on my horrible monitor.

:eek:

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
CQ said:
1st week of summer break, hubby took a vacation week. We've played more WoW than I care to admit.
You must be registered for see images attach
Let's just say that I started out the week at lvl 48 and am now 53.

Nice, I just got to 48 last night.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
I can't seem to stick with one char.

I'll make one, level it to aboout 30-40 then ditch it for another one. I've had this game basically since release and have never passed 42. My roomate has the same problem.

(Just this morning I started a rogue.)

:bang:

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
WastedFate said:
I can't seem to stick with one char.

I'll make one, level it to aboout 30-40 then ditch it for another one. I've had this game basically since release and have never passed 42. My roomate has the same problem.

(Just this morning I started a rogue.)

:bang:

Game really gets fun once you hit 60 though.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
HeavyB3 said:

I should just stick with my 40 warlock. I've been playing premade 60 warlock on the test server, who is decked out in epics. I have never had so much fun in PVP, destroying the crap out of everyone.

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
HeavyB3 said:

agreed and the fact that you earn what you have is much much better than the test server insta buffed characters....

Keep pluggin away........

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
Detox clinic to help addicted gamers

AMSTERDAM, Netherlands (AP) -- An addiction center is opening Europe's first detox clinic for video game addicts, offering in-house treatment for people who can't leave their joysticks alone.

Video games may look innocent, but they can be as addictive as gambling or drugs -- and just as hard to kick, says Keith Bakker, director of Amsterdam-based Smith & Jones Addiction Consultants.
Bakker already has treated 20 video game addicts, aged 13 to 30, since January. Some show withdrawal symptoms, such as shaking and sweating, when they look at a computer.
His detox program begins in July. It will run four to eight weeks, including discussions with therapists and efforts to build patients' interests in alternative activities.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/fun.games/06/09/video.game.detox.ap/index.html

OP
OP
C

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dogpoo32 said:
I'm in the middle of my second "break." Don't know when I'll go back though. :sad:

I would bet you'll be back from this "break" when the new patch comes out. ;)

OP
OP
C

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love the new stuff for mages with this recent patch! :thumbup: My main will hit 58 tonight! Doing a 10 man LBRS run tomorrow night. :D Gawd this game is horribly addicting, yet fun!!!

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
CQ said:
Love the new stuff for mages with this recent patch! :thumbup: My main will hit 58 tonight! Doing a 10 man LBRS run tomorrow night. :D Gawd this game is horribly addicting, yet fun!!!

gratz. I haven't played my mage since the patch. I think I may do that now.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser