Suns @ Timberwolves Saturday Playoff game thread, 4-20-24 - Game 1

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
saw a dude in a timberwolves jersey at budsapalooza last night - we were in the same line to get free joints - i told the workers not to give him any free weed - they did anyway but they gave me an extra for the game today

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
literally couldn't ask for a better match up - unless you consider the law of averages and that what goes up must come down

i think we're going to see the best version of minnesota today and his name is ant - idk if we truly play him well or if he's just consistently been off but i can guarantee you he's tired of getting his ass kicked

as for us - its easy - there's 3 different versions of us

contender
pretender
embarrasser

our key will once again be bradley beal

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
literally couldn't ask for a better match up - unless you consider the law of averages and that what goes up must come down

i think we're going to see the best version of minnesota today and his name is ant - idk if we truly play him well or if he's just consistently been off but i can guarantee you he's tired of getting his ass kicked

as for us - its easy - there's 3 different versions of us

contender
pretender
embarrasser

our key will once again be bradley beal
I expect ant to come out Uber aggressive and draw a ton of fouls. As a result I worry that both book and Nurk will be in foul trouble early.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I expect ant to come out Uber aggressive and draw a ton of fouls. As a result I worry that both book and Nurk will be in foul trouble early.
im guessing beal will have the honor but it'll definitely be a team effort - if ant goes luka that's the way it's gotta be

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know gives me more confidence than anything? Not our 3-0 record or having the Big 3 healthy. It’s KAT smiling.