Suns @ Timberwolves Saturday Playoff game thread, 4-20-24 - Game 1

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I like you don’t see us whining right now just playing on! Wolves already crying to the refs though… just stay aggressive we haven’t even started shooting 3s yet. Let KD cook while he’s hot someone else can later if he cools down!

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup

And they are letting them play
Yes, they are letting them foul each other much more now. IMHO, they've swung too far. I won't complain too much about it though unless it gets really uneven… Like that one dear God Durant

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Haven’t seen him complain once…
He didn’t get back in the defensive end because he was on the ground with his hands up in the air.

Also was speaking in a general sense, just the history of doing it often. I only saw it on that play this game.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
They are playing with super high emotion on the Minny side. We are weathering it fairly well.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You can see they are being very aggressive don’t want to let us get out to a lead like most games. We just have to stay aggressive and take care of the ball if we don’t turn it over I’m confident our scoring can outpace theirs!

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
The game before us was at the four minute mark. My wife and I were watching Resident Alien. We hade 9 minutes left on an episode. So I said let's go back and watch the end of Resident Alien. We came back after 9 minutes of watching Resident Alien, and there was still 3:52 left tin that game? WTF? Did someone run onto the floor or something? LOL!

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They are playing with super high emotion on the Minny side. We are weathering it fairly well.
Exactly just weather their early play and don’t let anyone player get to hot and make them work. Our team will score period. Have we even attempted a three not by Book?

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
refs aren't calling nothing - energy spent complaining is only counter productive to what's happening with your teammates on the defensive side - welcome to the 90s and I'm kinda cool with it but the suns must adjust

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort