Can We Also Have Training Camp Update Threads...

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This guy got some good footage.

Tail end of the Wilson-Hernandez skirmish at the 8 minute mark.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:
OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
History fails to adequately support this supposition
Your memory fails to support this post. When the team is winning and flying high, the darksiders become the biggest homers in the world. When this team sucks and can't win a home game, the darksiders are told to stop whining and that they'd whine even when the team is winning. Wash, rinse, repeat.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Your memory fails to support this post. When the team is winning and flying high, the darksiders become the biggest homers in the world. When this team sucks and can't win a home game, the darksiders are told to stop whining and that they'd whine even when the team is winning. Wash, rinse, repeat.
truth, shocking as it must seem…

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Mostly true.

I will not name names because it's irrelevant. But I specifically remember defending our defense repeatedly when we were on our way to 10-2.
Not all darksiders complain but so.e just dig deeper to find a way to express negativity.

So let's just go 20-0 this year...win a Lombardi...and complain about other teams trying to poach our players instead.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Mostly true.

I will not name names because it's irrelevant. But I specifically remember defending our defense repeatedly when we were on our way to 10-2.
Not all darksiders complain but so.e just dig deeper to find a way to express negativity.

So let's just go 20-0 this year...win a Lombardi...and complain about other teams trying to poach our players instead.
Ahhh, there is always that one weed in the lawn:)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pprat