Cardinals at Colts PS gameday thread 8-17-24

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Like several draft picks so far but Adams is a big ? at best. Doesn’t sustain blocks and gets pushed around. Jones had a night to forget. Lots of work still to be improved upon in the trenches

tennis-player

Veteran
Reaction score
I am so desperate for football that I am watching pre-season games. It is like drinking light beer: It is not interesting or satisfying, and I wonder why I'm doing it. When I had season tickets, I could not give away pre-season games, and I understand why. Bring on the regular season!

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Like several draft picks so far but Adams is a big ? at best. Doesn’t sustain blocks and gets pushed around. Jones had a night to forget. Lots of work still to be improved upon in the trenches

Yeah Adams looks awful, you expect more of a third rounder, didn’t really expect much from Jones as he was labeled a project any way although his penalties are concerning. Whenever I was watching Adams he was whiffing in blocks or ending plays on the ground, the coaching staff can’t be happy.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
According to JG, Jones played well in the second half. Said he was proud of him. Over the years the OL is a unit that has to play well as a unit. That means playing together and practicing together. I'm not sure if we do that in the PS, as we seem to move a lot of the players around. It might make a difference.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Theo Mackie
@theo_mackie
·
1m

Jesse Luketa, Dadrion Taylor-Demerson and Cameron Thomas graded out as the top three Cardinals from last night, per PFF.Clayton Tune got a 64.3 overall grade with Desmond Ridder at 43.8. Trey Benson led all relevant players on offense.
Is Cam ready to be a rotational player or is he benefiting from playing future personal trainers?

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
A shining star in the making.

The Colts broadcasting team said they had eyes on him for themselves and felt he just might be the steal of the draft. Pretty high praise from them. They actually said the Cardinals having all those picks allowed them to steal rabbit from them:)

Budda needs to worry?