Cardinals using NDAs for exiting employees

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let the name of Steve Keim be stricken from every book and tablet, stricken from all pylons and obelisks, stricken from every monument of Arizona. Let the name of Keim be unheard and unspoken, erased from the memory of men for all time.

You must be registered for see images

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Many companies use NDA to protect company information. However, if you have to have empljyoees sign an NDA to stop them from leaking bad information about your company, there is a problem in your organization.
If you put it in on the tail-end of a bad situation, then it's an issue. Agree.

But I would imagine that this is standard practice for all NFL teams given the "industry" has so much media attention

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Cleary trying to put Kyle Odegard out of business lol

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
best practices are basically you have all employees sign a contract when they start that includes non-disclosure / non-disparagement clauses. Kinda surprised a high profile entertainment business wasnt doing so from the beginning

the fact that the team is having to add cash now to get employees to sign the non-disclosure means it wasn't in there when the employee started --

the other thing i have seen is when an employee gets let go -- they can have standard severance per company policy OR "enhanced" severance by signing a NDDA agreement.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
best practices are basically you have all employees sign a contract when they start that includes non-disclosure / non-disparagement clauses. Kinda surprised a high profile entertainment business wasnt doing so from the beginning

the fact that the team is having to add cash now to get employees to sign the non-disclosure means it wasn't in there when the employee started --

the other thing i have seen is when an employee gets let go -- they can have standard severance per company policy OR "enhanced" severance by signing a NDDA agreement.
I have it my corporate jobs incl. reason for termination if engaging with the media without prior approval

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Does anyone have actual evidence that this is a standard practice amongst professional sports organizations, or is that all just pure speculation?