Suns 2024-2025 Season Discussions

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is what Nassir Little's contract looks like over the next seven years with the Suns using the waive and stretch provision.

• 2024-25 salary: $3.1 million
  • 2025-26 salary: $3.1 million
  • 2026-27 salary: $3.1 million
  • 2027-28 salary: $3.1 million
  • 2028-29 salary: $3.1 million
  • 2029-30 salary: $3.1 million
  • 2030-31 salary: $3.1 million

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you wouldn't sign him for that, why would you keep him for that? This is a good move. Teams are always trying to move players during training camp. Maybe there is someone worthwhile to pick up then.

I'm sure the Suns will keep their eyes open for another roster player. There could also be another Olympic player that caught their eye.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Before Sarver, we were one of the top 5 teams in all time win percentage. That went away in the lost decade. I am really surprised we have regained that momentum. Hopefully, we never lose that again. :)

I dont care where we rank among other teams as far as winning percentage. As long as we're hanging divisional banners that mean nothing, we're second rate and none of the wins matter.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Saw a video suggesting the Suns sign Lonnie Walker. I didn't realize he was a free agent, but I kind of like that idea. He's not the power forward we need, but we need wings too.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw a video suggesting the Suns sign Lonnie Walker. I didn't realize he was a free agent, but I kind of like that idea. He's not the power forward we need, but we need wings too.

I like Lonnie Walker. He is one tough player, but they would have to waive Damion Lee and use the open roster spot for a big man. I'm not sure if they are prepared to do that.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I like Lonnie Walker. He is one tough player, but they would have to waive Damion Lee and use the open roster spot for a big man. I'm not sure if they are prepared to do that.
Don't they have an open roster spot with the waiving of Little?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't they have an open roster spot with the waiving of Little?

Yes. However, I'm already working on how to add Walker plus a big man.

I agree with @Proximo, Walker would be an upgrade to the 15-man roster.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think it's pretty clear that the Suns value Damian Lee and he isn't going to be waived.
Unfortunately that seems like the case. They seem to want him for his off court influence.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mean the real test is to see him do it in game when it matters, but his release looks quicker than last year and his arc looks higher.
Yep. I have seen so many of these video where they nearly never miss or don’t miss but then it doesn’t translate in real game situations. I hope a quicker Nurk helps us on both ends.

OP
OP
Yuma

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I think Grayson was a little soft upper body, but his legs look like a lot of squats were done this off season.

OP
OP
Yuma

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Moses Brown is the same thing as Bol Bol, with very limited offense. I would rather have Bol at this point. Bol makes guys change their shots now, which is just as good. RoCo would be interesting as a tutor for Dunn, and as a defensive wing. Tyus Jones raised the quality bar on additions to the roster. Maybe we wait and see. If there is a big trade out there, this slot may stay open a while until the trade deadline for flexibility. If we want to develop our young guys, minutes will already be tough to go around. No hurry for that slot to be filled.