49ers first-round pick Ricky Pearsall was shot today in San Francisco

OP
OP
bankybruce

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Through the chest." He us incredibly lucky to be alive and in stable condition.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Robber targeted his rolex.

A struggle for the gun. Pearsall shot through his arm and the robber got hit in the chest. (Not sure if same bullet or a different one)

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Worked there my last couple years, homeless areas helping Veterans get jobs and back on their feet. It was bad in SF, Oakland and Sacramento. Say it’s worse now. Hard to imagine how much worse it could get.

Get well soon go getter

OP
OP
bankybruce

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

OP
OP
bankybruce

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Worked there my last couple years, homeless areas helping Veterans get jobs and back on their feet. It was bad in SF, Oakland and Sacramento. Say it’s worse now. Hard to imagine how much worse it could get.

Get well soon go getter
I'm in SF every quarter for work and I'm not seeing this at all. I feel very safe there. Don't knot about Oakland or Sacramento, but SF is great.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I'm in SF every quarter for work and I'm not seeing this at all. I feel very safe there. Don't knot about Oakland or Sacramento, but SF is great.
I've never felt unsafe in San Francisco. We go there often...stay right downtown and walk around freely. Love going through Chinatown late at night with the family. Always fun. Yes, there are homeless, but it's everywhere. Heck, we were in Tucson visiting UofA yesterday and that was the most homeless I've ever seen in my life...almost every park was just packed. Families and people of all ages. Still didn't feel unsafe, though.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've never felt unsafe in San Francisco. We go there often...stay right downtown and walk around freely. Love going through Chinatown late at night with the family. Always fun. Yes, there are homeless, but it's everywhere. Heck, we were in Tucson visiting UofA yesterday and that was the most homeless I've ever seen in my life...almost every park was just packed. Families and people of all ages. Still didn't feel unsafe, though.
Tucson is crowded with homeless

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ah you would feel right at home when you visit Albuquerque.lol

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

Get well soon go getter

Oakland is a hell hole…
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media