Arizona Cardinals @ Buffalo Bills Pre Game Thread (no twitter links). 09/02/24-09/07/24

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who on the Bills is going score? Is Allen going to run, throw, and catch?
I like Dalton Kincaid, but other than that, I dunno.

Khalil Shakir is going in raw with no lube. I think 6 catches for 95 and 1-2 TDs. Probably 2.

He is the only WR on the roster who has caught passes from Allen and went 6 for 105 against Miami with Diggs out.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait are you messing with me? Because Wilson had 9 for 121 against Seattle, who has a better secondary it seems.
Are you starting dude in FF and are willing this to happen? Because I respect that!

It was 10 for 140 for Wilson to be clear but beyond that I feel we will try to rush to create pressure and Shakir has been a consistent outlet for Allen when pressured

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm going 35-10 Bills. Not smoking the hopium for this team. The defense looks like they will be a sieve and that will lead to Kyler pressing and turning the ball over.

But, as always, I will hope for the best but expect the worst.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I'm going 35-10 Bills. Not smoking the hopium for this team. The defense looks like they will be a sieve and that will lead to Kyler pressing and turning the ball over.

But, as always, I will hope for the best but expect the worst.
I could see this happening. And it wouldn't be the end of the season. This is just such a lousy way to start the season, especially since our offense has had zero time to gel.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
In every one of the last 5 years the Cardinals have done better in the Eastern time zone than overall and as well as or better than they've done at home! Kingsbury was 5-5 in the Eastern time zone and Gannon is 2-2.

haha, I see you're keeping everyone honest as usual daves, and thank you, that's interesting info! :)

Hope you had a great summer and are looking forward to some improved Cardinals football this this season!

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To win this game we will have to run the ball, dominate TOP, plus 1 or 2 in turnovers and not settle for fg’s.

All that won’t happen.

Bills 26
Cards 17
:-(

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky