Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 9-15-24

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Great game by the fellas! Really though MHJ was gonna get those 200 yards and three TDs !

Kyler looked awesome and I’m hopeful he can play close to this weekly!

This offense is gonna be a problem for teams no doubts about it! Super stoked to see the defense match that effort! Let’s hope the fellas stay focused and get after the Lions next week!

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
The speed thing is still oddly confusing...he would have been caught and no TD if their were 5 more yards. With the angle he had, he should have run away from the defender. He's good, maybe will be great, but the speed is not elite and kinda lackluster, tbh.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
The speed thing is still oddly confusing...he would have been caught and no TD if their were 5 more yards. With the angle he had, he should have run away from the defender. He's good, maybe will be great, but the speed is not elite and kinda lackluster, tbh.
That's what they said about Jerry Rice, too.

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He had to slow down for the ball while the defender was at full speed.

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like it just about hits him in stride...doesn't look to be slowing, to me, when he turns for the ball.
He had to turn his head around while the defender was sprinting right at him. Try running and then turning around to grab a ball. You WILL slow down.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Seeing the team play so well at home was fantastic to watch. Been so long since that occurred. Trying to not get too high on hopium after one great game, but 3-1 certainly seems possible after the first four games.
Inhale deeply of the hopium...do not cheat yourself out of this rare gift.

Murphys Law will come into effect before we know it

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He had to turn his head around while the defender was sprinting right at him. Try running and then turning around to grab a ball. You WILL slow down.
Yeah, that ball was a little under thrown, so he didn’t catch it right in stride. But his Plastic Man-esque stretch and body control on the lunge was impressive.

Kid’s got the goods. Just gotta get chemistry with Kyler, especially on those fades.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jerry Rice never got caught from behind, though. MHJ got caught...was lucky to fall over the goal line.
Jerry Rice isnt just the best WR ever… he’s prob one of the five best football players ever period. If you’re expecting Marv to be one of the five best players in NFL history, you might want to dial back your expectations.

And his incredible body control, length and nose for the end zone is what got him over the goal line, not luck.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
about the only negative for me was Benson dancing too much on his runs.

And that Conner didn't get points for fumbling the ball to McBride for a TD
Cost me my fantasy game! I have Connor and my opponent had McBride. Lost by 7. :bang:

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Why you guys gotta do this after a W? Everyone’s elated! Can’t we all… just get along?

You guys? This is all me.

Why did he feel the need to poo all over my positive post? What kind of fan reads that were going to win comfortably and feels the need to hit reply and say "lol no".

He can eat it.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I don't know if you notice that I've dropped the darksider/kool-aid schtick. Let's just all agree to freaking stop. STOP. I'm not calling you out, but this was the first post I saw, and I wanted to say that I won't participate in this nonsense anymore.

There are ups and downs; I know from history that we will see both this year.

This is nothing to do with Darksiders etc

This is all me and Dvontel. Dude calls me out all the time, and now he has to eat some poo people are getting their knickers in a twist.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You guys? This is all me.

Why did he feel the need to poo all over my positive post? What kind of fan reads that were going to win comfortably and feels the need to hit reply and say "lol no".

He can eat it.
Probably because you have a nasty habit of being wrong whether it’s a positive or negative post?

First thing you thought of after a big Cardinals win was me. That’s hilarious. Go frame my avi while you’re at it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser