2007 NBA Draft chat!

carey

VVVV Saints Fan VVVV
Reaction score
mms://phxsuns.wmod.llnwd.net/a205/o2/workouts_070607.wmv

Tucker is the first one interviewed. Seems intelligent and sounds like a hard worker.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
why? I think Crittendon was a steal at 19.

Well the drafted 2 big PG and are rumored to be using their MLE on another big PG and the team already picked Farmar last year. Though I agree Crittenton was a good pick.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It's an all right pick for a team that doesn't have a young kid already starting at PG, but it's hardly a steal. He was projected to go in that area anyway.

love crittendon. he's VERY talented. VERY athletic. has great vision. just needs to develop. if he does and kobe's still there, that's an impressive backcourt.

who cares if jordan farmer is there? he's not half as talented as is crittendon.

azirish

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
love crittendon. he's VERY talented. VERY athletic. has great vision. just needs to develop. if he does and kobe's still there, that's an impressive backcourt.

who cares if jordan farmer is there? he's not half as talented as is crittendon.

Does having two guys who don't know what they are doing trump just one? Are either of these guys really suited to the Triangle?

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Anyone watch the interview with Kerr on suns.com? He was talking up Strawberry and stated they were trying to trade up to get him. I just thought it was funny they couldnt' even trade up into the 2nd round even though Philly had no problem getting a 2nd round pick when they sold #30.

tobiazz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Anyone watch the interview with Kerr on suns.com? He was talking up Strawberry and stated they were trying to trade up to get him. I just thought it was funny they couldnt' even trade up into the 2nd round even though Philly had no problem getting a 2nd round pick when they sold #30.

Kerr is full of it. They obviously could have gotten the 42 to take someone with. They got jobbed.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kerr is full of it. They obviously could have gotten the 42 to take someone with. They got jobbed.

Thats what worries me, maybe they didn't realize the could get a 2nd round pick too or atleast upgrade the 59 with a higher pick. Why admit they were too incompetant to move up in the 2nd round?

Maybe they asked for a 2nd round pick but the Blazers sensed their desperation knowing they wouldn't turn down the money.