2008 Cardinals Wins and Losses - Time to go on record

Lorenzo

Reaction score
9-7 and contend for a division crown. the cards have a very tough schedule and have to win on the road if they will have any chance. but they are improved and could have better results than many think if they can get some play out of their QB. I think that's their big obstacle(QB play).

black

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
12-4. We win the division and get 2 playoff games at home. We win the NFC and beat NE in the Superbowl.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Fingers crossed for 10-6!

artp

Registered
Reaction score
8 - 8, but I see the potential for 9 wins. The second year of a HC always tells the tale. Things look positive, but I've said that since 1964. Sometimes I feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
My yearly ritual is to not focus on the schedule for wins and losses then just look one time and start doing wins and losses by quarter of the seasons, it's a seat of the pants thing I always do.

I'm always way wrong because I'm too optimistic on the Cardinals, the Chiefs I don't care about I'm usually within a game or two.

OK, here goes.

1st 4 games..

2 losses, 3 road games, just the way I feel.

2nd 4 games...

2 losses, Dallas and probably at Carolina.

3rd 4 games...

3 losses, Seattle and NY and Philly.

Last 4 games....

1 loss to New England

Sigh 8-8 and I tried my best to just be a person not a fan.

As a fan I hope we can pull out two more but I don't see how as a regular football fan that we do, I had said 10-6 but that was just me talking as a Cardinal fan I fear.

The best chance we have is to go 4 and 0, it only gets harder as it goes along.

Having watched the entire HBO series hard knocks with my eyes toothpicked open to refresh the Cowboy hatred I can say that game I expect Cardinal players to give everything they have to knock those human piles of waste into the dirt.

I will be estatic if we win that game, I love we're playing them and I'd love nothing more than to see the Cowboy fans leaving dejected and demoralized thinking twice about paying good money to see an ass kicking.

Last edited:

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
sorry to be a party pooper but............................

5-11

Wins: Miami, Washington, Buffalo, St. Louis, Minnesota

They are not beating Dallas, New England, Carolina, Seattle (twice), SF (twice), NYJ, NYG, Philly

Just not gonna happen

They'll beat SF twice (7), Seattle once (8) and beat either Carolina or NYJ (9)...they are a better team than all of them.

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
They'll beat SF twice (7), Seattle once (8) and beat either Carolina or NYJ (9)...they are a better team than all of them.

No, they're not

SF constantly gives the Cards problems, Seattle, Carolina and the Jets are all better teams. Truth hurts

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score

:thumbup: 9-7! We'll revenge at Carolina this year! And if they can stay relatively HEALTHY and pull one upset over The Cowpokes, NYJ-NYG, Philly or the other they WILL GO 10-6! DIVISION CROWN. But that means they have to take the last game AT HOME vs. the Seahags.

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
12-4. We win the division and get 2 playoff games at home. We win the NFC and beat NE in the Superbowl.

Dude - put the pipe down and back away slowly

You must be registered for see images

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
No, they're not

SF constantly gives the Cards problems, Seattle, Carolina and the Jets are all better teams. Truth hurts

I completely disagree...Carolina has no single position on offense that is better than us defensively they have a better D-Line but are no better than us anywhere else, Seattle did not beat us at home last year with a better team (and us with a younger team with less depth) and the Jets have Favre on offense and other than that nobody better than us.

English on tour

Eng-gur-land Eng-gur-land
Reaction score
9-7. It would be massive to get another monkey of our backs - it will also see us make the playoff if we can beat the hawks a couple of times to do it.

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
I completely disagree...Carolina has no single position on offense that is better than us defensively they have a better D-Line but are no better than us anywhere else, Seattle did not beat us at home last year with a better team (and us with a younger team with less depth) and the Jets have Favre on offense and other than that nobody better than us.

Carolina and the Jets were playoff teams in the last 2 years. Jets retooled with vet FA signings and Favre falls in their lap. Carolina and the Jets - when you look at them - are better than the Cards

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Carolina and the Jets were playoff teams in the last 2 years. Jets retooled with vet FA signings and Favre falls in their lap. Carolina and the Jets - when you look at them - are better than the Cards

Thats your opinion...Carolina aside from Steve Smith has nothing impressive on offense--look at their depth chart compared to the Cards, the only thing that could keep the Cards from being a top 10 offense is the playcalling.