2014 Draft morphing

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was being facetious. I don't understand how Vonleh could be falling unless something major has happened that wasn't reported. Good to great measurables, good to great production and one of the youngest players in the draft with huge potential.

Suns, make sure he is not William Bedford, then go get him.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I had the #1 pick, I would trade down.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The problem with Vonleh is no one actually watched him all season. They all saw his measurements and his highlight footage and he jumped into the conversation for best player. He isn't the best player. He brings the ball down on just about every shot, he struggles at the rim and so on. But he's got a great wingspan, huge hands, is an incredible athlete and is nowhere close to his peak. The people that thought he was almost a finished product are running for cover but the teams that are drafting for a couple years down the road should still be high on him. All of the above is just my guess.

Steve

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The problem with Vonleh is no one actually watched him all season. They all saw his measurements and his highlight footage and he jumped into the conversation for best player. He isn't the best player. He brings the ball down on just about every shot, he struggles at the rim and so on. But he's got a great wingspan, huge hands, is an incredible athlete and is nowhere close to his peak. The people that thought he was almost a finished product are running for cover but the teams that are drafting for a couple years down the road should still be high on him. All of the above is just my guess.

Steve

Come on #14. :)

I know... the Suns would have to move down to get him.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Bucks plan to play Parker at the 4 and Giannis at the 3.

Bucks..

I think they compliment each other pretty well. Giannis has grown to 6'10.5" since last year, as he fills out he'll likely be able to cover any position.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Come on #14. :)

I know... the Suns would have to move down to get him.

LOL. I halfway think the "Vonleh will slide" rumor was started by the Lakers to increase the pre-pick value of their number 7. A lot of teams think they can handle the cost of moving to 7 but might be reluctant to pay to get to 4. If you get enough hopefuls you might get a sucker to make the deal unconditionally well before they discover Vonleh is gone in the top 5.

Steve

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
HAHAHAHHAHAHA did anyone else see Embiid's reaction?

That's what happens when you set records while tanking Philly!

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Damn so this means either Randle, Exum or Smart will be available when the Lakers pick :(

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Oooooh, chat is a good idea.

EDIT:
Heh, last conversation in the chat room was from last year's draft.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exum really looks good and he is not even 19.