2014 Draft morphing

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep. Young would have nice to get next. Celtics cleaning up so far!!

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He lost one game in his HS career so he couldn't have been too slow.

He can't guard anybody but he can run an offense and pass the ball with the best of them.

Have to laugh at Zach, it sure looked like he said "bleep me" when they announced Minnesota picked him. Kid really needs some humility and maturity

That was the point. He's slow, it doesn't stop him from succeeding. People say he's too slow but the results say otherwise. Maybe the NBA will be the level where he finally is too slow to succeed but I'd hate to bet against him.

As for Lavine, I worry about a player that can't at least be happy about just being selected on draft night. Safe the moping and whining for later.

Steve

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns getting the Arizona Cardinals treatment, going to commercial before their pick two times in a row.

Jay Cardinal

Die Hard Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
Suns getting the Arizona Cardinals treatment, going to commercial before their pick two times in a row.

LOL I was thinking the same thing. I would love to see the numbers over the last few NFL and NBA drafts. I would guess no one had more picks during a commercial break than the Arizona teams. Almost seems like a deliberate strategy by ESPN.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure about Ennis...

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ennis isn't a horrible choice but I'd prefer Harris. Here's hoping Toronto offers us a premium to bring a "local boy" home.

Steve

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea, a PG was a need. I think the Suns worked him out against the another PG who they worked out twice (can't think of his name at the moment).

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was the point. He's slow, it doesn't stop him from succeeding. People say he's too slow but the results say otherwise. Maybe the NBA will be the level where he finally is too slow to succeed but I'd hate to bet against him.

As for Lavine, I worry about a player that can't at least be happy about just being selected on draft night. Safe the moping and whining for later.

Steve

Sorry I missed your irony in the first post I agree he just finds a way.

I've been souring on Zach for awhile he basically bagged it at UCLA once he realized he wsa going pro. Then his uncle says going back would be a waste of time, he and the dad openly blast how he was used, and now on national tv he says F me or F man when the pick is announced? I guess he's only 19 but man does he need a dose of humility and maturity.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hate Chicago. They picked up two of the guys I wanted.

Steve

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Plus Ennis wanted to go to his home country Toronto

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well with 2 picks in the teens I would think the Suns would swing for a high upside pick.

Instead they took low ceiling / high floor need picks.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No kidding. That would be the worst thing. Should have reached an agreement last year when the Suns could have!!

He wanted the max last year. There was no reason to give it to him then since they have the rights to match.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I feel like we are trading Ennis to the Raptors. It doesn't make sense to take him over Harris if we are going to take a guard there.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake