2019 NBA Playoff Discussion

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like how the commentators were trying to get the home audience riled up about the NBA being an international game. They are playing in Canada! Not like it's Turkey, or Siam.

This is good for the NBA. Put a team back in Vancouver. :wink2:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Toronto is really big inside bothering the Warriors shooters early

OP
OP
Hoop Head

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Paul Pierce picked the Raptors in 6 so that means Warriors in 5. Twitter is upset that Pierce picked the Raptors. He's been the kiss of death for the Bucks and Celtics, I think the Rockets, Nuggets, and OKC also.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They're passing more. I've noticed Lowry is the only guy who has kind of forced it offensively for them so far. Other than his missed 3, that he shouldn't have taken anyways, they're playing like the Spurs. Just moving the ball until a shot is available.

Steph is hitting his shots though and that's not good for the Raptors. That miss that he had was like halfway down before it popped back out.

They're still doing ISO's but they're forcing some mismatches andthen the Warriors are banking on Gasol etc missing and they've been making them.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder where Cousins plays next season.

OP
OP
Hoop Head

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'll be back in the 4th, I'm still watching but my food arrived and I can't keep up with the game, eating, and the board all at once. I'm rooting for the Raptors but as long as the game stays as entertaining and fun as it's been, I just hope it goes to game 7.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking about him... Jerebko with the 3 pointer.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Doesn't Van Fleet look like a miniture Drake from afar?

Yeah there was some jokes about the light-skins lol

First it was drake with curry and Thompson.

How’s hes with Van fleet

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As usual in an NBA game some baffling calls or no calls. The walk on Klay, the kick by Boogie, the play where Lowry got hung up and just dropped the ball, picked it back up and passed with no call. the play where Kawhi lost the ball on the way up, followed through and Looney fouled him on the follow through, he'd already lost possession but they gave him 2 shots.

Warriors collapsed a bit at the end of the half.

Van Vleets D on Curry was terrific, Steph had only 2 points in the 2nd quarter and could not get loose from VV. The doubles with Gasol really bothered Steph.

Would help if Iggy would wake up, other than a dunk he's been terrible

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1st half I am half right on Gasol, he's been huge but mostly with 3 pointers not inside. Siakam hitting 2 threes was huge too if the Warriors can't help off him deep they are in trouble.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Warriors a little shell shocked. They actually seem defeated right now, haven’t seen body language like this.

Warrior fans will blame the long break if they lose.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
It's like the NFL. No one knows what a catch is anymore. What is continuation? We all knew what it was. Now guys get hit while shooting and it doesn't count. You move your arm through a guys arm and then shoot and that's a foul. Not a foul on the floor.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Van fleet was high fived on his shot. Looney goes over the back for the rebound

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So far the difference in the game is the other guys, Iggy and Green are not making the I dare you 3's, and Siakam etc are making them for Toronto. Draymond and Iggy 0-6 from 3, Iggy 0-4 and not really close on all of them, wide open.