2024 1st round pick #4 is Marvin Harrison Jr

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is that through your Nike connections? ;)
I actually sent him a text to see if it's in the merchandising database and it's there for a few skus, but all inactive. Because of that, he can't see if they've actually produced them yet. He did say, they can produce those in Beaverton (there is a large Nike factory in the US here in Oregon) and they can have them mass produced in a week if the demand is there locally.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve gotten some pretty high quality jerseys from China over the years…. Well made heavy and stitched. For 1/6 the cost with shipping.
I have as well. I wouldn't buy one from an NFL shop because of the quality that I have received. Some even have the 'official licensed NFL logo.' lol

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Caw Caw Bird City Cardals.
There’s just something so fitting about it. It’s like the Football Gods have made us into a drinking game. I actually wouldn’t mind playing but apparently they are all sitting together in the new cushy area and won’t let me in.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am most interested in what is happening at LG and then C. But, won't get much of an idea until the preseason games.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I am most interested in what is happening at LG and then C. But, won't get much of an idea until the preseason games.
C 100%. Not a sexy position, so even NFL insiders probably won't give up what they see at camp. As long as we don't hear that he is horrible, that's a hopefully good thing.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Making an assumption that Fro will be healthy by the start of the RS and will be the center with Brown at LG. My bigger concern is our two tackles. If Paris can transition to LT and Williams hold up at RT. Think we'll be okay, but won't know until we get into the RS. Our depth seems pretty good.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Making an assumption that Fro will be healthy by the start of the RS and will be the center with Brown at LG. My bigger concern is our two tackles. If Paris can transition to LT and Williams hold up at RT. Think we'll be okay, but won't know until we get into the RS. Our depth seems pretty good.
I am excited of Paris at LT. I think he may have some pains this season, but I expect he will be solid at the very least in the future for the Cards. I really think this guy has great OL talent.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Is Fro injured?

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered thr all white version, but this was the picture they on the main page.

Well see how it comes out, hopefully I didn't throw away $80.

20% off code I got after ordering.
THANKYOUSO20

You must be registered for see images attach

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I ordered thr all white version, but this was the picture they on the main page.

Well see how it comes out, hopefully I didn't throw away $80.

20% off code I got after ordering.
THANKYOUSO20

I like that bird on the sleeve